Cornell Armstrong - Southern Miss Highlights | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cornell Armstrong - Southern Miss Highlights

Wow!!! Highlight video or not, there is some skill there.

Great pick, I'm not as high on Bobby McCain as our staff seems to be, and behind him there are very few good options in the slot. This dude has a great chance to make the 53, our outside corners have a lot of potential but inside our DB's need competition and he should provide that.

Agreed and i love the fact that he seems like a willing tackler. But the level of competition is a huge concern for prospects like him.

Yup, kid has a huge mountain to climb, but who really knows.

Agreed and i love the fact that he seems like a willing tackler. But the level of competition is a huge concern for prospects like him.

Dunno if it's the recruiting or the coaching, but Southern Miss churns out high quality defensive players these days that can hold their own at the pro level. Jamie Collins, Rakeem Nunes Roches, Kyrie Thornton and now both Tavarius Moore and Armstrong.

I wouldn't worry too much about opponent quality because S Miss is doing something very right on the D side of the ball.

I think the kid has a chance to stick. Plays hard and seems like a good kid too

He's a strong player. He and Minkah Fitzpatrick come into the secondary already having played the exact same defense from a secondary coverage standpoint, so the acclimation will just be about getting used to the speed and complexity of NFL offenses.

That's a bit interesting, because there are some people ahead of Armstrong.

Armstrong got a bit of nasty in him. Can hit like a linebacker and when the ball is in the air, he acts like it is his. Love his hustle.

I work with his cousin and he kept telling me leading up to the draft about him. All he kept saying was how fast the kid is. Then sure enough watching and see his name pop up as drafted by our FINS!!

He looks aggressive and plays confidently. I always look for that, particularly at DB. Nice tackler as others pointed out.

We have done well at DB in the past with So Miss talent, Patrick Surtain coming to mind.

He may just well be a steal.

I like his aggressive play. Gotta hope he’s one of those late round gems.

Back
Top Bottom