Could Allen Robinson land with the Dolphins in free agency? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Allen Robinson land with the Dolphins in free agency?

I think the Jets will pay him the 20 million per yr, we have a fair amount of cap room however I think we need to sit back, and pick up players cap-strapped teams are forced to cut. There should be many bargains out there. Then we have the draft picks to fill in our other holes. This is a great yr to add many quality vets because of the cap. I think we have the 8th most cap as of right now and we have a lot of contracts we can rework. The best free agents I think are still on their teams and have not been released yet.

I’d rather go with Curtis samuel

I love the ppl that say no to a # 1 WR 😂
I don’t think any of us are saying no to a #1 WR. I just think that spending most of their cap money on one player is hard to justify when they have so many holes to fill on the roster.

I would love to see Robinson in a Dolphin uniform next season but I just don’t see Grier and Flores wanting to spend $18-20 million dollars to sign him. I will be happy to be wrong if they do sign him.

I really like Allen Robinson but for the contract he's gonna get I don't want him.

I don’t think any of us are saying no to a #1 WR. I just think that spending most of their cap money on one player is hard to justify when they have so many holes to fill on the roster.

I would love to see Robinson in a Dolphin uniform next season but I just don’t see Grier and Flores wanting to spend $18-20 million dollars to sign him. I will be happy to be wrong if they do sign him.
So many scenarios for Miami atm In a few weeks we’ll see which path they will choose.

$21mill, in this market for a position that has proven to be easy find in the draft in recent years. If he's asking for that much, he'll not end up at any well managed franchise.

I’m starting to think Robinson will be Miami’s top free agent target. I’m getting a lot of Byron Jones vibes. Intelligent, high character, experienced, versatile and in the prime of his career. This screams Flores/Grier brand guy. Add in the fact WR is probably our biggest area of need and it’s easy to see why this move makes a lot of sense. I honestly think If he doesn’t get hit with the franchise tag there is an extremely high chance he becomes a dolphin.

Chicago looks to be willing to tag Robinson. Doesn't look like he'll make it into F/A.

Back
Top Bottom