Could Boston make it back for the playoffs? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Boston make it back for the playoffs?

LightsOut

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Of course we probably won't be in the playoffs but if we are, is there any chance he could be healed by then? There's still more than a month before the season even starts. Does it take that long to heal this kind of injury?

I'm pretty sure it's similar to a acl injury. I may be wrong. He's done. I wouldnt be suprised if this guy retires.

Wasn't Kevin Dyson "out for the season" last year with an achilles injury in camp? He was playing at the end of the season.

Playoffs?

As Coach Mora Once Said..playoffs??playoffs??we're Talkin About Playoffs???

Well I tore my ACL and they used a piece of my patella tendon to fix my ACL and I was back to work in 9 months. I would say he out for the season if the ijury is as bad as expected but it is clearly speculation at this point.

Tonight, the Dolphins confirmed that Boston would undergo surgery for an injury that is BELIEVED to be a torn left platella tendon.

"It is anticipated that the injury will require surgery that will sideline him for the season," Wannstedt said in a statement late Friday. "Further details of his condition will be available following the conclusion of the surgery."

Boston will not be available for play because he will be placed on the IR and once he is on there he can't play all year.

Playoffs, talking about playoffs right now is kind of a stretch. You lost your best RB and well Boston but who knows how he would of done, having a good pract does not mean anything.

Back
Top Bottom