Could CARTER's signing pose a problem for FIEDLER? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could CARTER's signing pose a problem for FIEDLER?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This pas week on INSIDE THE NFL Carter mentioned that he thought Lucas had the better arm. Do you think this could be a potential problem down the road?

What if Carter and Lucas gel? I hope Carter doesnt raise a stink when Fiedler returns...

he is right lucas does have a better arm I think he very good QB. But his accuracy is not as good fiedler and fiedler has confident in his offensive line to block for him so he can step up and pass instead of running.

Carter is telling the truth. Ray does have a better arm. Wanny, Speilman know that even Jay knows that . You go with your best players. If Ray is that good perhaps we could get some good draft choices for Jay!!

The best scenario: Ray lucas becomes the new starter: We trade Jay for some draft picks, and get a great reciver after Carter goes. How does that sound?!

Carter = Mr. Rusty

Carter = Mr. Slow

Carter = Mr. Non-Team Player

Carter = Waste of Money for you guys

duhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................

BigDoug= mr. doofus

RONNIE_AUGS: feidler is more accurate than ray? what are you basing that on? how many regular season games has ray lucas played for the finz under norv?

Carter was not the problem in Minnesota.....Moss was the problem and is STILL the problem with his big mouth.

Originally posted by BigDoug
Carter = Waste of Money for you guys

How could he be a waste of money? We'd have Gadsden on IR for the rest of the season to free up enough cap space to sign Carter to a one year deal. No money wasted at all.

Originally posted by MIADolFan
Carter was not the problem in Minnesota.....Moss was the problem and is STILL the problem with his big mouth.

Minnesota also has terrible management. Only the Bills :lol: outdo them for biggest losers and chokers in the Super Bowl. :lol:

Originally posted by MIADolFan

Yeah, Minnesota has a TOTALLY different attitude now that Carter's gone. Team chemistry has never been better.

What's more a problem for Jay is that he's out two months, that's more than enough time for Lucas to steal the starting job away. The bad part is Ray gets first crack at an offense featuring Ricky, Chris, & Cris(I wish you guys could spell his name right). I don't think we'll see Jay the rest of the year.

No problem here, Chris was doing his job....everyone has stated that Lucas has the stronger arm..even OG use to kid about he had to look back and see who was QB, so he could prepare himself for the heat if it was Lucas. Jay has had a lot worse said about him and he's handle it all with class.

Originally posted by SMadison29
What's more a problem for Jay is that he's out two months, that's more than enough time for Lucas to steal the starting job away. The bad part is Ray gets first crack at an offense featuring Ricky, Chris, & Cris(I wish you guys could spell his name right). I don't think we'll see Jay the rest of the year.

I really think Jay will be back after five weeks and having a great arm makes you good QB? Just look at Joe Montana? BTW Lucas arm strenght is not that much better than Jay..I really like to see Lucas perfrom well so that Fin could remain in first place but come on already predicting that Lucas is going to be lights out and replace Fiedler.How about we just wait to see how Lucas performs before asking for Lucas to end as the starter...

carter is an experienced reciever. he will make ray, jay, chris chambers, ward, mcknight, etc...better. his discipline will rub off on the rest of the team. norv will be able to open up the playbook more.

Back
Top Bottom