Could Game Be Moved? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Game Be Moved?

Come on NFL, move it to Charlotte, you know its the right move.:cool:
Season 1 Please GIF
Whoa...SIgn me up for that one
mercedes-amg dtm sport GIF by Mercedes-Benz

I don't want them to move the game. Miami needs to go into buffalo and beat them in their environment!! That is what championship teams do.

Another added benefit if we pull the upset is Tua can finally shut up the haters who say he can't win in cold weather. Would also be a huge confidence boost for him if we make it to the playoffs without getting homefield advantage.

Are the Bills fans gonna cry about the weather like they did in the first game?

is it only going to snow on one sideline and the use of shovels is prohibited because the side not getting snowed on doesn’t have them?

because that’s still not a good comparable to putting people in dangerous heat to the point of health risks because one side has shade and won’t use cooling tents.

Why would they put a game on in Miami in fall during the day?

one of these is much more dangerous and will inevitably cause severe damage
Are you kidding me??? Playing in the cold and snow is far more dangerous for the fans and the players. It not even close

Move the game to Mars we got a fighters chance. Takes a long time to get there and definitely indoors with hydroponics and AI refs (tilted towards the genius spectrum) plus Tua will get all cosmic and Hill even faster in lower gravity. E = Dolphins squared!

Book it NFL!

:oops:

Back
Top Bottom