Could Happen.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Happen....

poornate

We may die, but our actions are immortal
Reaction score
Ricky Williams could come back and be a productive player, but I just don't see it. I cannot understand why Saban cannot leave well enough alone. He was gone. We drafted a back. We have a front office now that has already disposed of him once. We are inviting a cancer into our lockerroom. You don't bring a sickness in...you eradicate it. You do anything to keep it away. I still can't understand the logic. Some argue the chance of his productivity returning. Have you seen guys who are away for a year nursing an injury come back? Look at the reacclimation period. And these are guys who stayed around the game. Kept there heads in it. These are guys who may not have lost 35 pounds. Physically and mentally I can't see him returning to what he was. At least not in the time frame he has said he will play for. We never want to sign a FA who is all about the money. Why should people want this loser in our huddle when everyone knows he is there for a paycheck?

Maybe Randy Mueller will convince Saban of what a headache Ricky is and they'll get together and hide some weed brownies in his locker....Mess him all up................ :goof:

Wow, I was wondering when someone were gonna bring some thread about Ricky. I can't beleive that NOBODY has written one. :shakeno:

The bottom line is this. Saban doesn't care about what Ricky did before he got here. Obviously a 2 headed monster is better than one. What if brown gets hurt, or just is simply not the same player he was at auburn? then what? we use sammy morris? Please.

poornate said:
Ricky Williams could come back and be a productive player, but I just don't see it. I cannot understand why Saban cannot leave well enough alone. He was gone. We drafted a back. We have a front office now that has already disposed of him once. We are inviting a cancer into our lockerroom. You don't bring a sickness in...you eradicate it. You do anything to keep it away. I still can't understand the logic. Some argue the chance of his productivity returning. Have you seen guys who are away for a year nursing an injury come back? Look at the reacclimation period. And these are guys who stayed around the game. Kept there heads in it. These are guys who may not have lost 35 pounds. Physically and mentally I can't see him returning to what he was. At least not in the time frame he has said he will play for. We never want to sign a FA who is all about the money. Why should people want this loser in our huddle when everyone knows he is there for a paycheck?
Maybe Randy Mueller will convince Saban of what a headache Ricky is and they'll get together and hide some weed brownies in his locker....Mess him all up................ :goof:

That's one take on it. One person's opinion. One side of it. Just like we've heard 1000 other times in 100 other posts. Everyone has their opinions. And that is all they are until somewhere around July 25th.

Dolfan73 said:
The bottom line is this. Saban doesn't care about what Ricky did before he got here. Obviously a 2 headed monster is better than one. What if brown gets hurt, or just is simply not the same player he was at auburn? then what? we use sammy morris? Please.

Exactly. Even if ROnnie is very effective for the first 6 or 8 games, who's to say he won't wear down? He hasn't even carried the full load at the college level, in less games, against lesser talent. Having Ricky here can only be a benefit. People say he'll be a cancer. That is just what THEY think. Saban wouldn't bring RW back if most of the players on the team would have said HELL NO.

Dolfan73 said:

Couldnt have said it better my damn self

TARHEEL38 said:
Wow, I was wondering when someone were gonna bring some thread about Ricky. I can't beleive that NOBODY has written one. :shakeno:

:lol: .....was wondering the same thing!

Man...I'm sorry I bored you guys...I was just hoping to wake up that merge guy....

I agree with your orignal post.This is a game of emotion,if your heart isn't in it and your there merely for a paycheck then I feel your cheating yourself aswell as your teamates.I still think it's a big risk and I'm not sure it's worth it. Especially if it's only short term(2yrs.)the fallout could be far greater IMHO.

Having said that I trust Saban, just don't know if the pressure to win could cloud one's judgement.Hope I'm wrong ,but it is how I feel.

poornate said:
Man...I'm sorry I bored you guys...I was just hoping to wake up that merge guy....

Back
Top Bottom