Votes: 6 30.0%
  • He'd do for the Bills game

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Assuming OG and CC are out this Sunday ag. the :billsbite: , could Travis Minor fill in as 4th WR ?

I think he has the hands and speed to help out and Norv only uses 3 at a time anyway.

Not over a long time. But he could definately have some success against that creampuff defense Buffalo has......

Minor has the hands and speed to do the job. But the Dolphins don't really seem interested in slash type players. They seem to look for players with experience in the position rather than explore the versatility of the players on the roster.

I think it would be McMichael that would do that...

... we have Clark we might as well use him. McMichael could run Gadsden's routes with ease.

Oliver...

Originally posted by dolphan39
Assuming OG and CC are out this Sunday ag. the :billsbite: , could Travis Minor fill in as 4th WR ?

I think he has the hands and speed to help out and Norv only uses 3 at a time anyway.

Re: I think it would be McMichael that would do that...

Originally posted by Oliver
... we have Clark we might as well use him. McMichael could run Gadsden's routes with ease.

Oliver...

I agree that we should have McMichael, Ward, McKnight and Baker out there on passing downs, but had an :idea: we should save a roster spot by having Travis fill in as our 4th WR ag the :billsbite:

I heard someone mention putting McMichael into the slot position for Gadsden and using Clark to fill McM's position.

At first I said hell no, but then I thought about it some. While its not the exact same, it does have advantages that Norv would love to use. Think about it some....you'll start to see how this would overcome anything the Bills can toss at them as long as our Oline holds up.

Or even better yet......line McMichael up outside (or put him in motion outside....pulling a LB with him) and put Ward in his more natural slot position. That's something I'd like to see. Get him on a LB way outside and good things will happen. Like Mad Dog says, "Lamborghini on a Mack Truck".

This game will rely test what Norv is all about.

Personally I think we should give Clark a chance and use more 2 tightend sets this week, especially since we are going to be pounding the ball most the time anyway. Id look for Ricky and Konrad to catch alot of balls this week.

Back
Top Bottom