Could we be getting new jerseys this season?... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could we be getting new jerseys this season?...

please dont change unis we have best unis in the leauge i would like to see us wear the orange jerseys more. do u have to pettion to the leauge on that?

stevec said:
Anyone got a picture of the new Cards unis?

Yea, here are the Falc.........err Cardinals uniforms

clear.gif

I think you have to petition the league at least one year before you change them. So, if we petition now, we can change them for the 2006 season. With that said, I hope we do not change them. I love what we have.

Seriously I can't understand how they can be allowed to pick uniforms that look THAT MUCH like the Falcons. It's stupid.

Damn our sissy logo.... more of the cartoon like dolphin with the helmet

I catch crap from friends about that all the time. Kinda looks like we are supporting Sessimes Street (sp)

I dont like that he has on a Helmet

Makes him look to much like the guy of crank yankers that always sais you got mail...LMAO

clear.gif

The Dolphin Logo and cartoons on this website p*ss me off too. When I first seen it I actually contemplated punching my screen cause it looks like he came straight off of Cartoon Network.

touborg said:
The Cards didn't get a "new" uniform, they just copied Atlantas.

If even if they did "copy" Atlanta's Jersey, they still have new Jerseys. Alolt of the new jerseys will look like that because Reebok has the exclusive rights to the NFL if im not mistaken.

kizzaboo said:
The Dolphin Logo and cartoons on this website p*ss me off too. When I first seen it I actually contemplated punching my screen cause it looks like he came straight off of Cartoon Network.

:shakeno: Then find another more "adult" website.

Back
Top Bottom