Could we do this? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could we do this?

Phinzone

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
We all know it'd be awesome to snag Arizona's first pick. And we all know they need a pass rusher, and a QB....both things we have, and are willing to let go.

Now, I'm still trying to read up on the cap (if anyone has a page on how to figure hits, etc. i'd be much appreciative) BUT would it even be concievable.......to Pawn Brian, and oh say....O-gun off to them for their first and third round tender? That'd be some serious fire power. We'd need to resign gun though, and that'd mean an extra cap hit.....so COULD it be done?

my guess is that brian's market value just isn't what it once was...june cut followed by a poor season. i dont think arizona will be interested, unfortunately

Brian had no value last off season either, no one really gave us a fight to get him...and he didn't do much to make them fight to get him this off season...His agent should have let us sign him for 2 years, now that our hands are forced. He will be cut..

Arizona needs a QB so why would they give up what is likely to be a top 5 pick for a pass rusher who's never done anything without a pro-bowler lined up opposite him and a QB who seems lost when he's on the field? This idea makes no sense if you understand the dynamics of what Arizona truly needs.

Back
Top Bottom