Count me in as part of the dwindling fan base. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Count me in as part of the dwindling fan base.

Bigjbizzle2

The Legend
Reaction score
After 20 years of paying to watch mediocre football(granted my money has only been spent since 2001 when i started helping my dad pay for it). I am done with this piece of **** organization. I wasted over $400.00 dollars on this team this year between Nfl Ticket and and going to today's game on a team that clearly doesn't because ****** should have been fired last year when he lost the locker room but what do we do we give him an extension:crazy:. I can't keep rooting piece of **** organization. With that said i loved this site and a majority of it's posters. :3w::3w:

:deletesaccount

Goood bye band-wagon boy.... Don't need the fair weather fan anyways.. I'll see ya when we start winning.. right?

:3w:

bandwagon_553.jpg

You don't have to stop being a "fan" but rather it's perfectly ok to still love the franchise, as many of us do, but actually not be a homer and realize that every game started under this regime will normally end in failure. That isn't being a "bad" fan but rather someone who is rational and won't have to take pepto-bismol every night before bed so they can sleep...

I did not get my season tickets this year and I'm thinking about canceling my Sunday ticket. I just do not have the money to spend $250 to watch us go 6-10. It sucks but we do not get Dolphin games in this part of Fl. But money is really short right now.

I did not get my season tickets this year and I'm thinking about canceling my Sunday ticket. I just do not have the money to spend $250 to watch us go 6-10. It sucks but we do not get Dolphin games in this part of Fl. But money is really short right now.

Good luck canceling the sunday ticket. No refunds once the season has started per Direct Tv terms of service for Sunday Ticket.

Naw man just one year when we get Luck. He'll lead us to the promised land.
In case you have not noticed Indy is in the race to the bottom for luck and they will certainly beat us out because they know how to win (10 seasons) and how to lose (1) to get the player they want.

You saw it here first...Nobody but Indy gets Luck...Nobody

if you stay a fan of the dolphins it is not because of a win lose record
it is because you feel attached to the team no matter what sink or swim..

Right now the dolphins are sinking no doubt at least we all can share the grief
here on fin-heaven it kinda makes the losses not so bad..
If this team is 1-10 i will still be here posting..

no matter how dark it gets the light can be seen from far away

I don't post a lot, but I could never stop watching this team. I love them way too much. I don't know why that is, but I actually have several fond memories of this team. Miami probably won't compete for a Super Bowl for a long time and I'll still be a fan throughout the entire rebuilding process.

Back
Top Bottom