Countdown Clock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Countdown Clock

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Ok out of curiosity, what exactly is the clock counting down too? It doesn't seem to be the Fins opener against Houston, is it the countdown to the preseason game against the Bucs?

It's counting down to...

August 8, 2003 7:30:00 PM EST

Oh... that is the Bucs game... LOL...

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
It's counting down to...

August 8, 2003 7:30:00 PM EST

Oh... that is the Bucs game... LOL...

:jawdrop: Oh great, I trusted you guys, now the season is even farther away. :cry: :lol:

Originally posted by justafan
Time left in Seau's career :jk:

how bout countdown to when travis gets traded? :lol: like next year at this time.:lol:

Originally posted by finfan54

how bout countdown to when travis gets traded? :lol: like next year at this time.:lol:

Your math is terrible. That's not enough hours.

Yo FinFan54...

you got it all wrong...thats the time left before Willis shatters his knee again on Rich Stadium turf.

Or was it the time left to Bills

fans turn on their hero Takeo Spikes?

I can't decide...oh well.

Perhaps it is the countdown to when Wanny is no longer employed by Waye Huizenga.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Oh great another post sent to the Smack Zone. :D

:lol:

What was there to talk about after AJ cleared it up for you?

Hoffman wrong team. It's more likely the fins will boo Fiedler before the bills boo Spikes.

As for Willis, I don't think the Bills will play him until he is good and ready to play on artificial turf and ready to take hits as well.

In the mean time Henry will keep doing what he does best...... go after young girls, I mean run against your fins.

Hey Justa, when exactly do you think that knee will be good and ready, cause it's been blown out twice now. ;)

Originally posted by dolfan87
Hey Justa, when exactly do you think that knee will be good and ready, cause it's been blown out twice now. ;)

I don't know and neither do the doctors. Only God knows. I doubt he will ever be the same but I don't know for sure. I wished him the best when he blew out his knee back then and I wish it even more , especially now that he's a bill.

Talent like that is rare and we can only wish another human being the best. I heard his family isn't that well off and his success can only help.

oh my bad our commish changed the date to our fantasy draft, sorry

Back
Top Bottom