Countdown Timer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Countdown Timer

TokyoFishFan

Fading...
Reaction score
After the upgrade, it looks like the countdown timer is broken. :confused:
Could you take a look at it?

I re-did mine and it is still not showing up. Should I wait longer since you just upgraded??

Also, the warning under the avatar is replaced by the report post symbol.

Thanks.:D

I re-did mine and it is still not showing up. Should I wait longer since you just upgraded??

Also, the warning under the avatar is replaced by the report post symbol.

Thanks.:D

It should be working.

Go here and scroll to the bottom the page then make sure you have selected to turn on the timer ON with the radio button.

We have installed a new, advanced warning system. The old one is gone.

It should be working.

Go here and scroll to the bottom the page then make sure you have selected to turn on the timer ON with the radio button.

We have installed a new, advanced warning system. The old one is gone.

Thanks Celtkin, I had to mark the yes button.

Okay now the countdown erased, and the place where you type in the date is gone.

Also, I was in the arcade and now it says you do not have access.

Check to make sure that the countdown date is still there and that the timer is still configured

It is.....and if I put in a message I want when the countdown expires.....it shows up now:confused:

I was able to change mine :(

Is anyone else having the problem?

Like......watch...I will write a message in the category that says "message when countdown is over"

Edit: See!!..........:confused2

Like......watch...I will write a message in the category that says "message when countdown is over"

Edit: See!!..........:confused2

Turn off he timer, remove the countdown and sign out. Go have dinner then sign back in and turn the timer back on and set a new event and countdown

*Note* The 'have dinner' part is optional

Back
Top Bottom