Courtney Brown To Denver | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Courtney Brown To Denver

DolphinDD Ctown said:
You're an absolute idiot .... if that guy could stay healthy he is an animal ... he has had several severe injuries.

:fire:
Kiss my @ss tard. Just cause the stats back my opinion im an idiot? LOL @ you calling someone else an idiot

Browns a bust for a guy taken so high and paid so much. He has been injured but he's never been close to dominant, just a solid player when healthy. He underachieved and should fit right in with the talented but horrible Denver defense. Denver's been signing everyone and their brother, drafting talent and they always stink. I think Shanahan gets fired this year and Plummer is looking for work next offseason.

I wish you'd give up on Orlovsky, Matt. The dude is horrible. He's done nothing but hurt himself in the Senior Bowl & workouts.

Boik14 said:
Kiss my @ss tard. Just cause the stats back my opinion im an idiot? LOL @ you calling someone else an idiot

hey you two! Take it to the arcade! :fire:

SMadison29 said:
I wish you'd give up on Orlovsky, Matt. The dude is horrible. He's done nothing but hurt himself in the Senior Bowl & workouts.
And I wish you'd give up on Tedford Qb's man. Theyre always pro busts.

Brwon is a good player when healthy, He has put up solid numbers before getting hurt. The main reason he is a bust was that Cleveland made him the highest paid DE in the league.

The Browns have made a habit out of that.

Last year Warren was the highest paid DT in the NFL, and their other DT (Roye?) was the 3rd highest paid. Griffith was one of the highest paid SS's in the league, and their one CB (McClucheon?) was in the top 5 for CBs.

If Brown stays healthy, i think that he could be a great guy to the Broncos throughhout the season.

Boik14 said:
A Wanny? Now thats just uncalled for! I never did anything to you to deserve being called that.

Besides, Wanny would never even think of trading down. He yells "Oh boy its my turn" in a very fruitcake type voice when it was our turn to pick

I meant in terms of not wanting to pick premiumum players in the draft. The "lack of talent" in this draft is greatly exaggerated. There will be great players available.

I bet you the Browns wish they took the other kid from Penn St. that year (Lavar Arrington) rather then Courtney Brown!

Wait a minute WTF is he gonna play in a 3-4???

The guy isn't a 3-4 end...

And Denver is stupid Gerrard Warren is big, but he's no NT. He's a penetrator, not a gap holder. What a stupid team that's becoming.

Back
Top Bottom