Cowboys hire Mike McCarthy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboys hire Mike McCarthy

Is Garretts contract over now? Last time I checked they didn't fire him yet but wanted to let the contract expire. They have now two HCs until....January 13 or 14? :lol:

Jerry Jones moving on from his offensive minded HC who consistently underperformed the talent level of the roster to an offensive minded HC who consistently underperformed the talent level of the roster.

Jerry Jones moving on from his offensive minded HC who consistently underperformed the talent level of the roster to an offensive minded HC who consistently underperformed the talent level of the roster.

Cowboys will never win another Superbowl until Jones is gone.

He wasnt on my list for them but its a good hire

It did seem to be low key. I had Meyers as the front runner. But I am a fan of McCarthy. I wonder how those two are going to get along.
Same here. I actually wanted him last year to become our HC before he decided to hang it up for a year. Will be interesting to see how McCarthy will handle Jones' supersized ego.

McCarthy better run a different offense in Dallas. His simple offensive scheme only worked in GB for so long because Aaron Rodgers made it work. Dak Prescott is not Aaron Rodgers.

Same here. I actually wanted him last year to become our HC before he decided to hang it up for a year. Will be interesting to see how McCarthy will handle Jones' supersized ego.
I had him on my list last year too.
I also wonder what's mccarthys take on Dak..

McCarthy better run a different offense in Dallas. His simple offensive scheme only worked in GB for so long because Aaron Rodgers made it work. Dak Prescott is not Aaron Rodgers.
Was thinking same thing. Dak isn't resigned yet thou...So could they go in a different direction. Makes Dallas a possible landing spot for Brady.

Back
Top Bottom