Cowher doesn't like Rex's captain decision | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowher doesn't like Rex's captain decision

80 hour work week vs a 30 hour one? I wouldn't go back

I think it is an enormous reach to say that Cowher would be motivated to come coach Miami to teach Rex a lesson about designating captains. Really?

Cower hasn't coached since 2007, typically coaches that come back after an extended time off don't do well.

Even if he came back there's nothing in the world that says he would be the answer. Look at the players he won with in Pittsburgh! Look at our roster. Coaching is very important but we mostly lose to teams that have more talent than us. We're a very average team talent wise with little or no quality depth. That's the problem. We've tried the big names from Jimmie Johnson to Bill Parcells to Nick Saban and that is not the answer. We've got to draft way better, we've got to get powerful and talented in the trenches and we need some Pro Bowl quality linebackers, corners etc. Cowher couldn't Coach this team to the Playoffs imo

I'm confused. How does that statement show he has interest in coaching again, let alone for the Dolphins?

Exactly what I thought. Very misleading thread title.

Edit: Changed thread title & moved thread to appropriate forum since it has exactly dick to do with Miami.

You guys know who Cowher would choose as his offensive coordinator, right?! Chan Gailey!!! I think Chan had a pretty rough game last night...

Cowher is out of touch with the game today.

Could be because the game today sucks. The officiating is terrible and inconsistent, teams pay millions of dollars to rapists and domestic violence assultants, the product on the field mostly sucks.... etc

Back
Top Bottom