Cowher Returns to NFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowher Returns to NFL

Motion

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
As a CBS Analyst :D

PITTSBURGH (AP) - Former Pittsburgh Steelers coach Bill Cowher is returning to the NFL  as an analyst on CBS' Sunday "The NFL Today" studio show.

Cowher resigned as the Steelers' coach last month following 15 seasons, and less than a year after winning the Super Bowl. He plans to spend more time with his family at their new home in Raleigh, N.C., but said working on the CBS show allows him to keep his ties to the league.

"I can still be part of it but not have it consume your life," Cowher said Thursday, speaking on a conference call.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6475580

I'd much rather see Cowher's jaw, than Shannon Sharpe's teeth....that man annoys me :fire:

I'll take Cowher over Sharpe. I can't understand a word he says.

As a CBS Analyst :D

PITTSBURGH (AP) - Former Pittsburgh Steelers coach Bill Cowher is returning to the NFL  as an analyst on CBS' Sunday "The NFL Today" studio show.

Cowher resigned as the Steelers' coach last month following 15 seasons, and less than a year after winning the Super Bowl. He plans to spend more time with his family at their new home in Raleigh, N.C., but said working on the CBS show allows him to keep his ties to the league.

"I can still be part of it but not have it consume your life," Cowher said Thursday, speaking on a conference call.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6475580

Hopefully he replaces Shannon Sharpe. I can't stand listening to him. Or looking at him for that matter. He's the only flaw on the CBS pregame show as far as i'm concerned. But with that being said, he's still better than any of the idiots on FOX... especially Joe Buck... and Terry... god they annoy me. Howie is okay though.

But good for Cowher. He gets to sit back, relax now. Spend time with the family that he probably has barely even seen the last 15 years. I couldnt even imagine being an NFL head coach. That job, is your life. thats it.

Back
Top Bottom