Crabtrees roommate caught with coke | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crabtrees roommate caught with coke

finfan3223

The U
Reaction score
Sorry I don't have a link, but I was listening to ESPN radio and Micheal Crabtrees roommate got caught with 50 grams of coke and is being charged with distribution. They don't think Crabtree had anything to do with it, but I'm wondering if that's gonna make his draft stock fall.

Sorry I don't have a link, but I was listening to ESPN radio and Micheal Crabtrees roommate got caught with 50 grams of coke and is being charged with distribution. They don't think Crabtree had anything to do with it, but I'm wondering if that's gonna make his draft stock fall.

Maybe the dolphins planted the stuff in his room in hopes Crabtree would fall to them. :sidelol: The last time they drafted somebody with "drug issues" he became the greatest QB in the history of the NFL.

I wish his draft stock would fall, but i don't think this will do it.

I can see him having a bad forty time, but that won't be enough for us to land him.

Maybe the dolphins planted the stuff in his room in hopes Crabtree would fall to them. :sidelol: The last time they drafted somebody with "drug issues" he became the greatest QB in the history of the NFL.

Cocaine problems nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom