Crazy Hypothetical | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy Hypothetical

NoblePhin

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
Ooooh boy do I goota doozy for you guys. Just noticed Brandon Marshall got cut, Mr. All Day back on the market. So I just have to throw this out, who would you rather have in win now mode, Parker or Marshall?

Marshall is coming off ankle surgery and is winding down his solid career but has said he's got two years left. Meanwhile Parker has flashed, but gets sidelined for nagging injuries every year and disappears for stretches of games. The word potential is starting to turn into a nightmare , I'm starting to get the feeling that he could be a draft day trade, possibly a 4th round pick.

Marshall/Stills/Wilson/Amendola/Grant/ Carroo or another rookie doesn't look bad tbh

Marshall is done imo, don't want him. A 4th is redic...

I want marshall to go the patriots,,let him jinx them with his never being to the playoffs self. If we are bringing in and trading Parker for a 4th, I think we should try to get another 4th out of Tanne and bring Cutler back. Cutler and BMarsh always paired well together in a losing effort

Big no to bringing in Brandon Marshall.. I get flashbacks of him flailing his arms presnap demanding the ball go his way before the balls even snapped. Then he goes out and claims there's no room for Dez on the giants. Dude is more worried about losing targets to Dez than he is about improving the overall talent level of his team and giving them a better chance to win. Hard pass.

@NoblePhin shame man i know you're a better poster than this!

Marshall takes me as the type of guy that would highly overestimate how much he has left.

Marshall hasn't done much of anything for the last 3 years......no thanks.

other than run his mouth what exactly would he do? No thanks

Back
Top Bottom