Crazy idea but ... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy idea but ...

i hope nobody pays for that kind of in depth analysis...

I didn't realize I had to write an essay every time I said something. Ingram isn't special. Not great speed or burst. He's not even a poor man's Emmitt Smith. He's a comatose man's Emmitt Smith. No thank you.

**** no. Lamar Miller is going to be better than him anyways when it said and done.

**** no. Lamar Miller is going to be better than him anyways when it said and done.

lol says the Miami University fan. Richardson is in a different class to Lamar Miller.

I didn't realize I had to write an essay every time I said something. Ingram isn't special. Not great speed or burst. He's not even a poor man's Emmitt Smith. He's a comatose man's Emmitt Smith. No thank you.

if you're gonna pimp yourself as a evaluator and analysts of pro football the nfl draft and the miami dolphins you can at least drop something with some meat to it every once in a while...not to much to ask...

there's no meat in that mark ingram "analysis"

We will see Richardson vs. Miller over the next few years. I said Miller would end up being better back in March. I was pumped when Ireland drafted Miller and said it again in April...and I will still say it now: Miller > Richardson.

I think Richardson will have a short shelf-life anyways. However, Miller has an extra special gear to him. I think he has an "it" factor. He is my guy and I will stand by him right or wrong.

if you're gonna pimp yourself as a evaluator and analysts of pro football the nfl draft and the miami dolphins you can at least drop something with some meat to it every once in a while...not to much to ask...

there's no meat in that mark ingram "analysis"

I hate his lack of speed or agility. No home run ability. I don't think he offers anything more than he already is. He runs like a back that's taken an NFL pounding and is wearing down. We might as well sign Shonn Greene (who also sucks).

I hate his lack of speed or agility. No home run ability. I don't think he offers anything more than he already is. He runs like a back that's taken an NFL pounding and is wearing down. We might as well sign Shonn Greene (who also sucks).

Didnt Green have well over a thousand yards in a crappy team with no passing game? I would hardly say that sucks.

He's a horrendous starter, probably the worst regular starting RB in the NFL. Slow, plodding, no ability.

Meh got more yards than Bush and seemed to get the job done for the Jets. If someone produces I dont really mind the write up.

well that's better i guess i don't disagree with he lacks long speed...agility wise he has excellent balance and feet in tight spaces...the saints give him like 3 carries a half most the time it's either short yardage stuff up the gut or goalline...they use him like a battering ram...he gets in no rhythm and he's taken off the field all the time cause they want to get the bigger receiving weapon and dual threat in darren sproles out there...heck he even has to split reps with pieere thomas and chris ivory when he's active...

no doubt in my mind you give ingram 10-12 carries per game opposite a speed back like a say lamar miller you will get good bang for your buck...hell if need be mark ingram could handle 15 carries per game...and he's also underutilized in the passing game... he's a rhythm back...

he's being wasted in norleans

Meh got more yards than Bush and seemed to get the job done for the Jets. If someone produces I dont really mind the write up.

If you're judging a running back on total yards, you're doing it wrong.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

well that's better i guess i don't disagree with he lacks long speed...agility wise he has excellent balance and feet in tight spaces...the saints give him like 5 carries a half most the time it's either short yardage stuff up the gut or goalline...they use him like a battering ram...he gets in no rhythm and he's taken off the field all the time cause they want to get the bigger receiving weapon and dual threat in darren sproles out there...heck he even has to split reps with pieere thomas and chris ivory when he's active...

no doubt in my mind you give ingram 10-12 carries per game opposite a speed back like a say lamar miller you will get good bang for your buck...hell if need be mark ingram could handle 15 carries per game...and he's also underutilized in the passing game...

he's being wasted in norleans

I wouldn't say he can't be productive in the NFL--I just don't see anything special there. And it was a terrible pick for New Orleans from Day 1.

Back
Top Bottom