Crazy Idea! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy Idea!

TerryTate said:
These are obviously geared towards corporate entities....

the shocking thing is that you are paying out the azz for one of these suites, and you STILL have to buy food or drink seperate...

...which, I might add, are surely jacked up beyond the point where a reasonable person could, or would, pay for it. I'm guessing a 12 oz. bottle of Bud costs about $6, and the cute girl who brings it to you will cry like you ran over her kitty if you hand her a $10 and don't let her keep the change.

So, figure the suite itself costs $5000 per person, plus another $1500 for food, beverage and incidentals, and that's $6500 per year. That's a lot of money for 8 regular season games.

I think I'll just stick with my DirectTV setup in my finished basement, thanks. :)

BTW, all that said, many props to awing for taking the time and effort to look into this.

Hey, it was worth looking into. I was thinking of a way to bring the members here closer together. The $ just don't work out.

Now lets talk about a permanent tailgate party...

Discuss.

Sorry, fin-atic, I forgot that this was your idea originally. Props to you as well. :)

Anyone going to the game in Buffalo this year? I imagine Clumpy will be there, and...uh, that's probably it.

fin-atic said:
Hey, it was worth looking into. I was thinking of a way to bring the members here closer together. The $ just don't work out.

Now lets talk about a permanent tailgate party...

Discuss.

I am all for that, its cheaper than $4K a year for a seat in a suite ;)

Back
Top Bottom