Crazy little over a year! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy little over a year!

67Stang

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I just started thinking about the process over the little over the past year after going 1-15 in 2007. We signed a virtually unknown to be the head coach. Signed/traded for a bunch of Dallas players. Drafted an OL #1 overall. Drafted another 2nd round QB. Signed Chad freaking Pennington the Dolphin killer. Started 0-2, the sky was falling! Kicked the crap out of the Pats with the introduction of the Wildcat. Watch the division go from New England, to the Bills starting 5-1, to the Jets going 8-3, to us winning the AFC East with Chad Freaking Pennington the Dolphin killer going into the Meadowlands and knocking off the hated Jets. Traded our second round center who had played every game. Got rid of the 2nd round QB(most controverseal Dolphin on FinHeaven ever) from 2006, suprised everybody (except a few of you) and draft another 2nd round QB. Start the season with Penny, go 0-3 the sky is falling, the Jets and Pats dominating. Pennington gets hurt, Henne looks shakey....the sky is falling even harder. We win our last 2 games including against the hated Jets and their supposed "Dominating Defense"....going into the bye-week only one game out of 1st place after starting 0-3....Whew....CRAZY!!!!!! I know I left some stuff out, so feel free to add, but what a crazy rollercoaster of a ride!

yup u basically summed it all up, and to add we have beaten a team in the jets twice in less then a year, and i think we had only won 4 out of our last 15 games against them prior to last season.

Back
Top Bottom