Crazy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I see why many people take a vacation from these sites durring the offseason. I can't wait till the season starts so we all can have something to actully discuss. I am tired of fellow Dolphans bickering about who has more "inside knowledge" an who is lying about this or that. Anyway in three days when the preseason kicks off with a scrimage in Tenn, and we all can get a true fix, hopefully all this nonsence will be over. Thank god only one week away untill our Dolphins are on national TV against my least favorite NFC team. One more thing can anyone answer this question? Warren Sapp said he would retire if Tampa didn't make the SB last year, so why is it every time I turn on ESPN or the sunshine network all i see is him bickering with Keyshawn? The NFL would be so much better off if they mandated muzzles for those two idiots.

Dajesus i agree we all need to see some phins on tv to get over the offseason blues!!! I hope we all get the same television stations with the same camera angles, or us phin fans r goin to rip each other apart reviewing the plays of the game!!!

Back
Top Bottom