CRAZYDOLFAN305 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CRAZYDOLFAN305

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
CRAZYDOLFAN305.

Although the fins chances of not making the playoffs are slim, I hope you're doing okay. From a fan that's gone through 4 sb losses and still continue to suck. Keep your head up . Keep rooting fo the fins. True fans regardless of any team are becoming scarce.

Your team let you down but be proud anyways. My hats off to you Phin fan. :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
I, for one, am proud to be a fan of the perrenially disappointing Dolphins. The December slide comforts me like a familiar old friend.

Wait...hold on....:barf:

OK, I feel better now. What was I saying?

Originally posted by 1972
I, for one, am proud to be a fan of the perrenially disappointing Dolphins. The December slide comforts me like a familiar old friend.

Wait...hold on....:barf:

OK, I feel better now. What was I saying?

I hear you 1972. It comes every December like Santa Claus.
I'm tired of it. Major changes for next year I'm hoping Santa brings me. Coach, OL, QB, No Madison.

CrazyDolfan305.....We would really appreciate hearing from you.....some of us are worried about you....

Kinda ironic that a Bills fan was thinking about you the most...way to go justafan. :up:

Could one of the mods edit the thread title so he knows it's him we want to hear from....CRAZYDOLFAN305.

Originally posted by inFINSible

Kinda ironic that a Bills fan was thinking about you the most...way to go justafan. :up:

Na, it's easy to spot a true fan. Crazy305 is to be admired for being one.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
whats going on?

nothing. One finfan blasted Miami resident finfans who didn't show up for a game. I was just admiring C305 who hasn't missed a fin training camp. :up:

This is what I've gotten for my birthday, December 8, and Christmas for the past several years. A big floppin' porpoise out of water. I think I'll skip both next year and see if it gets better.

hurts like hell, but got to keep the hope, big changes coming up!

Originally posted by stork48
hurts like hell, but got to keep the hope, big changes coming up!

That's what's fun ablout football. Every team has gotta suck every now and then. The Cowboys who with the 49'ers dominated the 90's (don't want to throw in the bills with that group. I'm in a Fin forum :lol: ) eventually sucked as did your 1972 team.

Change can be fun. The drama of FA'cy & the Draft. You guys were so happy back then when you got Seau and RW. Change brings excitement. Then again along with excitement comes disappointment.

Kelly and the Bills brought a lot of cheers in the 90's that eventually had to end and it was time for another fan base to have their cheers. Like the Broncos with Elway. Farve and the Packers. In the mean time my team had to suck. But guess what? We're gonna get better and so will the fins. Both our teams season is finished . You guys still have a shot.

As an old era ends a new one will arise. You guys will have tons to talk about in the off season since Wanny will be gone and I doubt Fiedler and Griese will be here. You get to see the fins rebuild from scratch and eventually get back to greatness.

Sucks for you my Bills are a lot closer than you are. We'll get there first :lol: Our Core is intact. All we need is a coach who knows Voodoo and bring back Drew from the dead. :confused: Our season is over but I'm excited to know who our next HC is. Hopefully he doesn't have manboods like the current one has.

Football is suppose to be fun. Enjoy the changes.

Damn I'm not drinking this crap anynore. I didn't realize I posted a book. Sorry.

I agree with almost all you wrote, I dont think that we are starting from "scratch", we have a good D,RB,semi decent recievers...

we need a coach,starting QB(put fudler as back up with less money), and beef up the offensive line. I wouldnt call that starting from scratch.

As for you guys I am not too familiar with the personel, but it seems to me that you need improvements on D, coach, and a few other "tweeks" on offense.

Just my two cents worth.

Back
Top Bottom