Cris and every ESPN expert picks Phins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cris and every ESPN expert picks Phins

ESPN experts' picks for Week 2

ESPN experts' picks for Week 2

Joe Theismann Merril Hoge Sean Salisbury Mark Schlereth Mike Golic Eric Allen Ron Jaworski C. Mortensen - all picked the Phins

Originally posted by BillsMan80
Didn't they all pick the Phins last week? What good did it do last week?
there is a huge difference since last week we played the Texans, this week we play a team who we have lost 5 in a row at them :rolleyes:

I guess McGahee is gonna come in and facemask everyone? Is that what your sig is about? :)

Gotta believe the Phins bounce back in this one. If the Skins D could contain C. Martin and L. Jordan and force a rusty and hesitant Vinny T. to throw 6 yard pases on 3rd and 8 all night ... yours can too.

Vinny will be a bit better with another week of practice under his belt, but not enough. Conway and Chrebet can't stretch the field, and Vinny isn't efficient enough in the WCO they're trying to make him run to put together sustained drives with any consistency. I like how your D matches up in this one.

As far as your O ... hey, the famous duo of Ladell Betts and Trung Canidate gouged the Jets for 160 rushing last week. Seems to me Ricky Williams should fare okay. Just tell Norv to give him the damn ball. :)

Dolphins 23
Jets 16

Originally posted by -Om-
Gotta believe the Phins bounce back in this one. If the Skins D could contain C. Martin and L. Jordan and force a rusty and hesitant Vinny T. to throw 6 yard pases on 3rd and 8 all night ... yours can too.

Vinny will be a bit better with another week of practice under his belt, but not enough. Conway and Chrebet can't stretch the field, and Vinny isn't efficient enough in the WCO they're trying to make him run to put together sustained drives with any consistency. I like how your D matches up in this one.

As far as your O ... hey, the famous duo of Ladell Betts and Trung Canidate gouged the Jets for 160 rushing last week. Seems to me Ricky Williams should fare okay. Just tell Norv to give him the damn ball. :)

Dolphins 23
Jets 16

wow, you really made alot of conclusions from one game...so by your reasoning the Skins D is going to really kill this week

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to remember everyone predicting us to stomp the Texans last week. I won't make any predictions about this game. Too often a cakewalk game (like to me this SHOULD be) turns into a letdown due to players not concentrating and lack of heart.

I hope they come out with a chip on their shoulder, because they definately have somethign to prove.

Originally posted by illmatic

wow, you really made alot of conclusions from one game...so by your reasoning the Skins D is going to really kill this week

Hmm ... little bit edgy, are we?

No, man, not making "conclusions." Making a couple broad, general observations, and a prediction ... coincidenatlly enough, on a prediction thread.

Not quite sure how you leapt the chasm between what I wrote and deciding it somehow had anything to do with what the Skins will do against Atlanta this week.

Originally posted by BillsMan80
Didn't they all pick the Phins last week? What good did it do last week?

See, this is the reason I can't stomach these Bills fans sometimes..I mean I no bitch or anything, but was that comment neccessary..?Jeez..Some of them patrol this board as if there were the greatest thing in football. I give credit where credit is due, you guys played a hell of a game last week, enjoy it, relish it, but **** stop spewing your non-sense on us every five minutes..

I am completely on the JetSkins - Texans SB :bandwagon:

He didn't conclude anything of the sort, he said if the Skins can contain them then we should be able to too. It seemed more that he is giving our defense props over the the Skins than anything else. In fact his entire post was about the fact that the way NYJ play should really play into our hands. All in a positive post from an opposing team's fan.

Take a chill pill dude.:infins:

Why are we favorite after losing to the Texans???? I really really want to go in there as underdogs.

Originally posted by -Om-

Dolphins 23
Jets 16

you dont think the jets know that? The jets are makin all kinds of adjustments to stop ricky. We will definately have to make fiedler beat us.

Back
Top Bottom