Cris Carter=Keith Jackson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cris Carter=Keith Jackson

finfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am hoping for a debut from CCarter like K. Jackson had in Buffalo...anyone remember that?...he tore up them bills in his first game with the Fins...here's to history repeating!

Originally posted by finfan
I am hoping for a debut from CCarter like K. Jackson had in Buffalo...anyone remember that?...he tore up them bills in his first game with the Fins...here's to history repeating!
that's wishful thinking considering the difference in the QB Keith had vs Cris, but hopefully you will be right :)

that was an awesome game by keith and the dolphins...we beat buffalo 37-10 in buffalo...lets hope cris carters debut can be just as successful and we win this one...the way i look at it is that we beat denver in denver so we can beat green bay in green bay

Well, Cris has played GB many times. He should be giving a lot of pointers to the offense. Hopefully we can use this new fountain of knowledge and overcome them in their own house.

hmmm....which team did keith jackson win his sb ring with????

I don't care how many times Cris Carter has played Green Bay, this is a different team from even last year. I am not sure his pointers will be that much help. Veteran leadership in big games? Maybe, but not in giving pointers about Green Bay.

Back
Top Bottom