Cris Carter on QAM the other morning..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cris Carter on QAM the other morning.....

Dolphins12thMan

Tailgate Central (E12 Orange Camry Zone)
Reaction score
Dont know if this has been posted already, but Carter was asked what the Dolphins biggest problem, and what needs to be changed and he said their off season program is way too long. Going through Minnesota, and Philladelphia he said that those two organizations dont compare to the grueling offseason the Dolphins go through these days, leading to tired players by end of season!

Ummm...when has CC been part of the Dolphins off season programs??

Sourgrapes, IMO.

Cris Carter has worked with many Dolphins off season after off season, living in Boca of course, and I am assuming its word of mouth. Why would Carter even think of having sour grapes????

he even has his own camp for pro wr to work out in the offseason which is pretty intense

uh.....wasn't this one of our easiest offseasons? And I don't think we have anymore minicamps etc. then other teams....Didn't we win 5 out of 7 of our last games? New England and Philly were the losses....When we were 5-4 for the first 9 games of the season....That's considered finishing the season weak?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Dolphins12thMan
Cris Carter has worked with many Dolphins off season after off season, living in Boca of course, and I am assuming its word of mouth. Why would Carter even think of having sour grapes????
I think his pride was hurt because of the way he was turned into an afterthought by the fans and organization after he capped a HOF career, with his less than stellar performance in a Dolphins uniform....but who knows, I didn't know about HIS offseason programs in Miami so maybe he has some clue...

I honestly expected more out of Carter in a Phins uniform. I really wish we would have re-signed him for one year and let him get in shape and learn the system. He still had skills (check back to the 02 Oakland game) just did not get much chance to show them off.

Back
Top Bottom