cris carter says lucas was... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cris carter says lucas was...

jd13

Starter
Reaction score
pressing...and once a qb starts pressing than he is going to make mistakes...he said that it was just a bad day at the office...everybody has to remember that he hasnt started a regular season game since 1999...preseason isnt the same...carter also said that lucas had a good week of practice...hopefully he can have a good game against green bay and all of us will come in off the ledge...

How the HELL does Cris Carter know ANYTHING about Lucas having a good week in practice????......and what does that have to do with ANYTHING?

I would imagine he watched Lucas practice (or received reports) the week before the Bills game as part of his "Inside the NFL" duties.

now that carter is lucas' teammate, it means a lot for him to express confidence. if ray doesn't lose the locker room, he'll be okay because you know he's not going to lose confidence in himself.

Originally posted by Billsfan
Infins, That picture! Damn she looks good.

Yeah, I lost a bet to Harmonkoz and he made me get rid of my "Almighty Wanny" sig so he didn't have to look at it anymore in the smack forum....he made me put this one up for a week.

Don't tell him I'm thinking about keeping it when the week is over....she's awful easy on the eyes.

InFiNSable that is a good pic but where is her implants? I can't see them on the pic.

Back
Top Bottom