Cris Carter 'shocked' by 'pathetic' performance by Randy Moss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cris Carter 'shocked' by 'pathetic' performance by Randy Moss

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Cris Carter said Monday he was "shocked" by Randy Moss' performance on Sunday and suggested that the Patriots WR was not giving full effort in a win against the Panthers.
"For me, as someone who teaches wide receivers how to be wide receivers and how to run routes and what type of effort and stuff it would take, it was pathetic, and I was shocked. Because I know it's in him, but I thought he had matured to the point where I wasn't going to see it anymore."
Moss was sent home last Wednesday morning with three other players after arriving late to work in a snowstorm. He caught just one pass on Sunday.
Carter said Moss is the type of player who can make others better when he is playing his best, but can drag down his team if he's not working hard enough:
"Something happened to Randy -- something had an effect on him. When they sent those players home, did that have an effect on Randy? I'm not going to say that in particular because I'm not there in the locker room -- I don't know that. But something happened that affected Randy and his approach to the game and what he decided he was going to give out there."

http://www.usatoday.com/communities...moss/1?poe=HFMostPopular&loc=interstitialskip

I was shocked by Cris Carters pathetic performance on the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom