Cris Carter To Decide This Week | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cris Carter To Decide This Week

That Word Would Apply)))

Originally posted by dolfan06
one word, CANCER!
to the Dolphins interest to Brockermeyer,, Carter would make the passing game 500% better, and I just do not understand how a sure HOFamer would hurt this team !!! I do not and - never will put much stock in Carter being the fall guy to the Vikings season last yr, and maybe that puts me in the minority but so be it. How some of you Dolphin fans can voice such B-S**** about Carter and then jump on Brockermeyers band wagon, when the guy is known to make stupid penalties that have really hurt his teams- not to mention he is always getting nicked up and his pain threshold is compariable to a french poodle is beyond understanding !! :confused: :( :lol: Marino1983

You guys are nuts!!!!!!!!!!

Cris Carter would vastly improve our team. I think the events of last year have been blown out of proportion. :yell:

Hello this is my first post but have been reading this forum for a long time. Im going to agree marino1983, I just dont see Carter being a "cancer" to the team! He had one year that he got a little heated on the sidelines and you guys act like he has been a distraction his whole career! Anyhow this is the coolest forum I have been to!

dol_fan_1313...........

Originally posted by dol_fan_1313
Hello this is my first post but have been reading this forum for a long time. Im going to agree marino1983, I just dont see Carter being a "cancer" to the team! He had one year that he got a little heated on the sidelines and you guys act like he has been a distraction his whole career! Anyhow this is the coolest forum I have been to!

Welcome to the board!;)

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I don't think we should sign Carter because we already have Gadsen, Chambers, McKnight, and Ward.

And 3 of the 4 aren't anything special and are easily replaceable because of there lackluster talent.

Yeah, but they still have their own strengths and are solid WRs. Gadsen is a great possesion WR, and McKnight and Ward are very good on the speed side.

Cris Carter would be un believable, and yes we have 4 pretty good receivers, but the only one that has star potential iss Cris Chambers, besides we could always use another receiver, REMEMBER LAST YEARS PLAYOFF GAME:

Chambers was out
Gadseden was playing , so he was a non factor
Ward was our go to guy that Game!!! For crying out loud...
Mcknight....well enough said of his performance...
Ogden...C'mon! get serious...

So if Chambers gets injured again were screwed so i SAY
"GET CARTER" and add that with RICKY and we are SET!!!!
GO PHINS!!!!

what i meant was that gadseden played hurt so he was a non factor

I'm gonna have to agree with..........BRETT FAVRE and say NO to CC. The Pack were a WR starved team and wanted NO PART of CC, and they have been playing against each other for how many years? twice a year. So if Favre doesn't want CC I don't.

Farve needs all the weapons he can get, but doesn't want to play with CC, why? CC is a locker room lawyer.

Originally posted by dol_fan_1313

Short memories around here. ;)

Carters problems go way beyond last season, last season was just the "the straw that broke the camels back".

His disruptions have not always been national news.

Having family and friends that live in that area and are fans of the Vikings feel that, YES he did help the Vikings, but he also hurt them,not on the field but in the locker room and publicly.

Once a control freak always a control freak.

I've voiced my opinion on this subjuct enough in the past and most posters here know how I feel about him.

:monkey: Carter

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
I'm gonna have to agree with..........BRETT FAVRE and say NO to CC. The Pack were a WR starved team and wanted NO PART of CC, and they have been playing against each other for how many years? twice a year. So if Favre doesn't want CC I don't.

Farve needs all the weapons he can get, but doesn't want to play with CC, why? CC is a locker room lawyer.

Well said Bodzilla.

Cris Carter

I think he is using the Dolphins to get a bigger deal with HBO. Wasn't it down to Sharpe and Carter for a spot on Inside the NFL. Well Sharpe signed with Denver because he wanted to play football. Carter isn't playing and if HBO thinks that he is interested in a football career, he probably thinks that they will up there offer because Miami won't.

I think he is done and is finally seeing that with teams not having any cap space HBO is where the money is at. Based on Carter's handling of the Rams and Browns that is all he is about MONEY. If he wanted to play football he would have signed in Miami. I liked Carter when he played, but he isn't coming to Miami.

If he comes great. If not we're still a good with or without him.

Back
Top Bottom