Cris Carter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cris Carter

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
at least, is picking us to win:

Miami (8-4) over NEW ENGLAND (10-2) 4:15 p.m. ET (CBS) Preview

The Dolphins' season really comes down to this game. We don't know how, but New England is 10-2 (and lost its opener 31-0!). The Pats have won games in every way imaginable.

New England upset Miami last season to deny the Dolphins a spot in the playoffs. That left a bitter taste in a lot of Dolphins' mouths (including mine).

This time, the Dolphins will salvage their season and pull off an upset in the cold.

:rocker:

I believe EVERYTHING Chris Carter says, don't you?

NEM, after Sunday, you won't be back on these boards until next year. You'll be off hiding.

Originally posted by Prime Time
NEM, after Sunday, you won't be back on these boards until next year. You'll be off hiding.

:roflmao:

Just exactly like ALL the other mentally retarded rival fans attempting to post :laughat:--> smack here !!

Except for some of the wildebeest fans... They just must love being :club: ed daily ..

:shakeno:

:spit:

Marino1983

NEM never hides from anyone. If your team wins the game, which is always a possibility, slim but possible, I will be the first one here to offer congrats. I doubt that you would do the same.

Originally posted by NEM
NEM never hides from anyone. If your team wins the game, which is always a possibility, slim but possible, I will be the first one here to offer congrats. I doubt that you would do the same.
we are not trolling the Pats board before the game so why we have to go to a Pats board after the game?

You are the clueless troll....

Originally posted by NEM

You're right---I wouldn't do the same because I DON'T TROLL OTHER TEAMS' MESSAGE BOARDS!

Pats message board seems to me like it is a bunch of Kids that don't know anything about football anyway

Originally posted by hunter5nc1
Pats message board seems to me like it is a bunch of Kids that don't know anything about football anyway

The only message boards I've been to outside of the Phins are a few on E-Bay, cuz I've got fantasy teams there. This has been my take on Pats fans as well, I know all teams have their childish fans but the Pats and Jets outnumber the ones I've visited.

The Jets being the worst - I appreciate this board because, for the most part, it's pretty mature.

Cheers to Andrew (Webmaster) and all the moderators who do this for free, who give us an adult place to discuss the game we love. For the love of the team!

I'll drink to that :drinkers:

:stupid: Allow me a moment to correct myself.

Not E- Bay, - Yahoo. What the hell was I thinking?

Originally posted by Rick 1966

You're right---I wouldn't do the same because I DON'T TROLL OTHER TEAMS' MESSAGE BOARDS!

Let's get one thing straight, palsy.

I don't troll other team's boards.

I am here because some Phins fans went to other boards and even invited Pats fans to come here.

Secondly, I, for the most part, have engaged in some pretty good two-way conversation about this very important , upcoming, game between our two teams.

And, what the hell kind of fun would a message board be if all it had was the same crap from the same people all the time, with no diversity or opposing views, or opinions.

Would get kind of boring, after a while, wouldnt' it?

And, as far as maturity goes on boards, check out two Pats boards which are equal to this one, and in some cases maybe even better.

www.patsfans.com

and the pats board on kffl.

Now, if you want to see a really childish, immature and naive one, go to www.arizonasportsfans.com

Arizona Cardinals for a lot of laughs.

NEM

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Rick 1966

Then go away and prove it.

Phin "phans" talking smack but can't take any themselves :cry: :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom