Cris Carter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cris Carter

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I think it would be unfair for anyone to bash Cris Carter for his mistakes tonight. He hasn't been hit in 8 months, therefore had to adjust to full-out hitting. He did f*ck-up, but I think it would be unfair to bash him so early. Unlike Ray lucas who has been practicing week after week, month after month, year after year. He is truly a backup QB, is it really his fault he sucks.... yes.

I actually agree (as much as I hate Crissy Carter). I thought it was kinda odd that they'd have him start tonight after being out of football that long. I do wonder if Costas will bring up his performance this week on Inside the NFL. :lol: I do think he'll probably pay dividends for you guys in the long run.

Originally posted by chambers84
I think it would be unfair for anyone to bash Cris Carter for his mistakes tonight. He hasn't been hit in 8 months, therefore had to adjust to full-out hitting. He did f*ck-up, but I think it would be unfair to bash him so early. Unlike Ray lucas who has been practicing week after week, month after month, year after year. He is truly a backup QB, is it really his fault he sucks.... yes.

Sorry man and I dont mean this to bash the Phins or thier fans but just remember Carter is not liked by the Fans(and owners) ,and players of the Packer's because he played for the Viqueens . He dug his own grave last year on what he pulled with Sharper and McKenzie.(He is a big sh1t talker and kicked Sharper in the chest last year after the play was blown dead) Sharper went on record this week to say if Carter talks smack to him he would declite him.

Sharper decleated someone...McMichaels I think...gave Favre the bug-eyes just watching it. Carter is just shaking of the rust. As much as I can't stand his end-zone pomposity, I think he'll provide more positive than negative as time goes on. Also, I thought it was Edwards he kicked.

Originally posted by LTPackFan
Sharper decleated someone...McMichaels I think...gave Favre the bug-eyes just watching it. Carter is just shaking of the rust. As much as I can't stand his end-zone pomposity, I think he'll provide more positive than negative as time goes on. Also, I thought it was Edwards he kicked.

i just hope he was humbled and he just sticks to playing sound football.

Originally posted by MGD
I actually agree (as much as I hate Crissy Carter). I thought it was kinda odd that they'd have him start tonight after being out of football that long.
I would agree, except that Lucas was not looking to throw anything more than 10 yards and in Carter s/b our best WR for short passes. He was just not ready to get hit yet.

Carter yesterday showed alot of rust, but once the rust wears off look out. Now I wish we would of thrown his way deep yesterday. to atleast keep DB'S a little honest. Because now they know we cant throw deep to him.
'

Did you see the look Lucas gave Carter after the first pick?
Lucas is not a leader. Thats his biggest problem.

were gonna have to beat jets this week or we r in trouble....

I dont blame Carter most of that was rust....However, hes got to get off that HBO **** and concentrate some more on our team!!!!

Back
Top Bottom