Croatian Fan in Virginia | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Croatian Fan in Virginia

Dolphaniac said:
WHats up FIN FANS... I'm a huge Dolphins fan and for those people living in FLorida I was wondering if you could tell me if any DOlphins players might visit Virginia. Virginia is so boring and dirty and there is not much to do here so I would love to meet a Fin player. I'm the biggest Croatian-Dolphins Fan EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR.

GO Phins 2006
I gurantee a superbowl at home

Welcome, Croatian Sensation. :cooldude:

I live in Dumfries, VA... The view's no better from here. :shakeno:

welcome brotha, and where is this dirty place you speak of in VA?

greatwade said:
You know who else is a Croation, dontcha?

I'm Croatian....my grandpappy immigrated from Zirje, Croatia to Ellis Island in 1914. :tongue:

Dolphaniac said:
WHats up FIN FANS... I'm a huge Dolphins fan and for those people living in FLorida I was wondering if you could tell me if any DOlphins players might visit Virginia. Virginia is so boring and dirty and there is not much to do here so I would love to meet a Fin player. I'm the biggest Croatian-Dolphins Fan EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR.

GO Phins 2006
I gurantee a superbowl at home

Sounds like you are in Newport News, Va

VA is not dirty, or that boring either. There's actually a lot to do here, not as much as Florida, but i's not bad at all. Maybe you're from one of those hick towns in the western part of the state????

I'm not wild about this state and I've been here 7 years. It is technically not a state, just a commonwealth. As for being dirty, it takes in more garbage from other states than all others, with the exception of PA. We love collecting garbage. We are hoping to top PA next year. Go VA!

Yet another fun stat: Charlottesville (home of UVA), considered by some to be the best small town in America, has 24.9% of the population living below the poverty level. Washington DC is just 20%.

My job pays so well I can't leave...but as soon as the job ends, off I go.

In any event, I'll be a Fin Fan forever. 36 years and counting (I can't really remember much until I was 7...so I don't count those years).

outlawd2u said:
VA is not dirty, or that boring either. There's actually a lot to do here, not as much as Florida, but i's not bad at all. Maybe you're from one of those hick towns in the western part of the state????

Hick towns? I'll have you know that the western part of Virginia is some of the cleanest and most beautiful land in the nation.

As to "just a Commonwealth", wrong again. Virginia is one of only four states with the honor of being Commonwealths. It's a terrific state that secured this nation's place in history. Try having a United States without Jamestown, Williamsburg, John Marshall, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, and Woodrow Wilson.

Dolphaniac said:
I'm the biggest Croatian-Dolphins Fan EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR.

That title is spoken for. :wink:

Welcome.

Jimmy James said:
Hick towns? I'll have you know that the western part of Virginia is some of the cleanest and most beautiful land in the nation.

As to "just a Commonwealth", wrong again. Virginia is one of only four states with the honor of being Commonwealths. It's a terrific state that secured this nation's place in history. Try having a United States without Jamestown, Williamsburg, John Marshall, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, and Woodrow Wilson.

hahahaha gooo Jimmy !

Back
Top Bottom