"Cromartie can't escape Marshall" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Cromartie can't escape Marshall"

Revis is great cromartie will have jets fans hating him by week 5. Take it from someone who has lived in sd and seen almost every chargers game the past 3 yrs.

Why the hell would the Jets put Cromartie on Marshall when they have the best cornerback in the world? Revis will be on him all day and he will get physical with him at the LOS just like he did with Andre Johnson.

That was also with Mangini's bull**** defense.

I expect better from you but you don't get it, do you.

I just turned Junkies BS:oops: around on him and all you can post is a lame BS excuse?

Go read his TWO statements again before making excuses for Junky.

It is irrelevant, Lee Evans scored a touchdown.

I'm trying to decide whether you're actually as foolish as you're coming across or if you're just a big homer. It's irrelevant in the context of who won or lost the game. It's entirely relevant in discussing how good Revis was or was not covering Evans, which of course, was the point you were attempting to make.

Revis had perfect coverage and was about to pick the ball off before his out of control team mate barreled into him giving Evans an opportunity to take the ball and run.

BillParFan said:
I expect better from you but you don't get it, do you.

I just turned Junkies BS around on him and all you can post is a lame BS excuse?

Go read his TWO statements again before making excuses for Junky.
I didn't even read Juncs post(s) and still haven't. I was responding to the OP.

Why the hell would the Jets put Cromartie on Marshall when they have the best cornerback in the world? Revis will be on him all day and he will get physical with him at the LOS just like he did with Andre Johnson.

That was also with Mangini's bull**** defense.

When did u trade for Nhamdi?

When did u trade for Nhamdi?

Talk to me when Nnamdi actually follows the #1 receiver around like Revis instead of hides on his side of the field. Don't get me wrong, Nnamdi is great and I'd take him on the Jets in a heartbeat but he's not as good as Revis.

I'm trying to decide whether you're actually as foolish as you're coming across or if you're just a big homer. It's irrelevant in the context of who won or lost the game. It's entirely relevant in discussing how good Revis was or was not covering Evans, which of course, was the point you were attempting to make.

Revis had perfect coverage and was about to pick the ball off before his out of control team mate barreled into him giving Evans an opportunity to take the ball and run.

I didn't even read Juncs post(s) and still haven't. I was responding to the OP.

And your excuse for the Ginn burn job is?....................

And your excuse for the Ginn burn job is?....................

No excuse, Ginn burned him. I suppose you think that him getting burned one time means he's not great?

What does that have to do with your ridiculous argument about the Lee Evans play?

He isnt as good as Revass, he's better. Nhamdi didnt get burned by scrub Ted Ginn Jr, and all you Jests fans can sit there saying it wasnt Revis assignment til your blue in the face. Revis never broke stride to sit down in a shallow zone, he was a step behind Ginn from the snap.

He isnt as good as Revass, he's better. Nhamdi didnt get burned by scrub Ted Ginn Jr, and all you Jests fans can sit there saying it wasnt Revis assignment til your blue in the face. Revis never broke stride to sit down in a shallow zone, he was a step behind Ginn from the snap.
If he's better, then why doesn't he follow the #1 receiver around? Where did I say Revis didn't get burned by Ginn? No where.

clear.gif

No excuse, Ginn burned him. I suppose you think that him getting burned one time means he's not great?

What does that have to do with your ridiculous argument about the Lee Evans play?

Three years in the league doesn't make him great, slow down. He is a very good player, I'll give you that but to say he is great is a bit premature. There is no argument about the Lee Evans touchdown, sure he had good coverage, but he failed to come down with the ball. No matter the reason, it was still 6 points.

Back
Top Bottom