Cromartie Makes the Most Sense | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cromartie Makes the Most Sense

SpeedRush99 said:
Atlanta is also supposedly interested in Abraham.

True but I don't want two first rounders also because there is alot of talent in the second round and I wanna save money and two first are going to be alittle expensive since we don't have much money as it is. Well in cap space anyway

As much as I like Cromartie I'd not go DB at 16...like the guy that started the thread said, this is a deep draft for DB's so we can get one in the 2nd round...In the first round we should go OLB or LT if we don't get either in free agency.....the LB's are not gonna be as good in round 2 but the DB's are gonna be there so we better take a LB while we can and my 2 favorite would be Lawson and Carpenter.

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
As much as I like Cromartie I'd not go DB at 16...like the guy that started the thread said, this is a deep draft for DB's so we can get one in the 2nd round...In the first round we should go OLB or LT if we don't get either in free agency.....the LB's are not gonna be as good in round 2 but the DB's are gonna be there so we better take a LB while we can and my 2 favorite would be Lawson and Carpenter.

Ozzy rules!!

You don't think we need more than one DB???

SpeedRush99 said:
You don't think we need more than one DB???
Yes I do....I think we need one corner and one safety.In the last mock I made I have us taking a corner in the 2nd and a safety in the 3rd...what I'm saying is that there're plenty of good DB's but not many LB's that fit Saban's defence....I think that Lawson,Greenway and Carpenter would do good in Nick's defence but I'm not sure there're any other LB's worth taking in the 1st 3 rounds that'd fit our defence...therefor I think we should take one in round one if we have the chance.The DB's are gonna be there in round 2 and 3 just like the guards who always seem to fall....I'd go corner in the 2nd cos the safeties normaly fall more and I think we can get one in round 3 unless we get it done in free agency.

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
Yes I do....I think we need one corner and one safety.In the last mock I made I have us taking a corner in the 2nd and a safety in the 3rd...what I'm saying is that there're plenty of good DB's but not many LB's that fit Saban's defence....I think that Lawson,Greenway and Carpenter would do good in Nick's defence but I'm not sure there're any other LB's worth taking in the 1st 3 rounds that'd fit our defence...therefor I think we should take one in round one if we have the chance.The DB's are gonna be there in round 2 and 3 just like the guards who always seem to fall....I'd go corner in the 2nd cos the safeties normaly fall more and I think we can get one in round 3 unless we get it done in free agency.

Ozzy rules!!

Id rather a S in the first, a CB in the 2nd, then look at the third for a LB or OL whoever is the best available

Back
Top Bottom