crowder question? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

crowder question?

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
Ok first off i like the fact we drafted crowder he is a great player and the getting in fights and stuff does not bother me that much, but his knees are a big big problem in my eyes i just read in another thread that he had part of his patella tendon removed to use as an ACL i am sorry but that can not be good. does anyone have any good news about his knees? it just sounds like he is one play away from walking with a limp for the rest of his life. how long can this guy play? 5-6 years?

rickysux said:
Ok first off i like the fact we drafted crowder he is a great player and the getting in fights and stuff does not bother me that much, but his knees are a big big problem in my eyes i just read in another thread that he had part of his patella tendon removed to use as an ACL i am sorry but that can not be good. does anyone have any good news about his knees? it just sounds like he is one play away from walking with a limp for the rest of his life. how long can this guy play? 5-6 years?
I think his knees are fine. He was cleared by one of the most respected doctors stating that he is at no risk to further damage his knees.

Nublar7 said:
I think his knees are fine. He was cleared by one of the most respected doctors stating that he is at no risk to further damage his knees.

That and he didn't miss any games due to injury during his 2 years at Florida. He'll be fine.

He's been cleared by 3 doctors I think.

I was reading he has 3 ACLs and a scope in one knee, and one ACL in the other. The fact he is walking is impressive enough. I think he's just a lucky guy that will be alrite unless some a$$hole like George Foster takes him out.

thanks guys that makes me feel better, but i will hold my breath every time he gets up slow,

SpeedRush99 said:
That and he didn't miss any games due to injury during his 2 years at Florida. He'll be fine.

Crowder was out for the last four games of the season.... after injuring himself in the UGA game..

Brandon Siler had to step it up....

But i am not concerned with his injuries.....

Eric-Honduras said:
Crowder was out for the last four games of the season.... after injuring himself in the UGA game..

Brandon Siler had to step it up....

But i am not concerned with his injuries.....

Sorry let me rephrase that, He never missed a game at Florida for knee reasons. The injury he had last year was a strained arch in his foot.

rickysux said:
it just sounds like he is one play away from walking with a limp for the rest of his life.

same goes with EVERY professional athlete that ever steps on the field......

He was cleared by Dr. James Andrews before the draft.

People are overrating this injury situation. He was fine at Florida...sure he had surgery but it didn't affect his gameplay. He'll get a good 10 years out of this league at least.

Back
Top Bottom