Crowder wrestles wild boars | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crowder wrestles wild boars

dolfandawg said:
Wow!!!!he wrestles wild pigs and Roth clears out Bar rooms in a fight.Serious attitude on our defence now.

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SABAN UNLEASHES THESE 2 KIDS ON OPPOSING OFFENSES!! BOTH OF THESE GUYS ARE FREAKING ANIMALS!! no more "nice guys" on defense! now we get to have 2 crazy badasses flying around all over the place!! i am getting chills just thinkin about it!

Calm down, he dosent hurt the pigs, the pigs can only hurt him, he better stop now, dont want him on IR, man hes one bad***, I love it great pick.

I thought you would like to know that when the Hawkeyes were in Florida to to play the Gators in their bowl game, Matt Roth took the opportunity to wrestle alligators. Said he always wanted to do that so he jumped at the chance and the Des Moines Register had a picture of him doing it. Guarantee that he will become a fan favorite.

As long as he doesn't hurt the animals, I don't see why it would be illegal. I mean, would a law even exist that said "You aren't allowed to touch animals in the wild"? Nahhhh

Fritz27 said:
WTF?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I am all for picking bad*** dudes.

That's what that former Center we picked up and let go did on a sheep farm to sheep. Grey Ruegamer was his name, I think.

I can say from experience that this would be the best tackling practice. Hogs have great agility and can change directions extremely quick, leaving you eating dust. Me and some of my friends go hog hunting w/o guns and it is probably the funnest thing I've ever done. Not too safe...but awesome.

Anybody remember his father,Randy Crowder, says he played for Miami. I'm to young to remember.

Back
Top Bottom