Croyle in the 2nd, or Whitehurst in the 3rd. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Croyle in the 2nd, or Whitehurst in the 3rd.

Croyle in the 2nd, or Whitehurst in the 3rd.

• Croyle in the 2nd

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Whitehurst in the 3rd

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
pretty much know my answer, but I'll post it anyways....Croyle in the 2nd w/out a doubt!

All depends who else is available when we pick in the 2nd for me.

fitskin said:
I agree, but I think it will make for a good thread.
Take your mock in your sig for example. If we were somehow to land Huff in the first, then Mangold was available in the 2nd, I'd take Whitehurst in the 3rd.

I would rather take Whitehurst based on the bios because it could take one hit to knock Croyle out and Whitehurst could be coached to be a better decision maker and leader

i like whitehurst...who knows his stock is rising and he might be a 2nd

i don't think whitehurst has the mind to be a good QB, and i think croyle is a guy who will compete for frerotte's job the second he arrives in training camp, so i'll go with croyle.

trate121hb said:
i like whitehurst...who knows his stock is rising and he might be a 2nd

NO. He's a fourth rounder right now, MAYBE a late third. I'm sick of people hyping up players just for the sake of hyping them up, this is the same crap that happened with Cutler, and it's one of the reasons that we won't have the chance to draft him at 16 anymore, I've had enough. This isn't directed at you BTW, this is just the latest example I've seen of this. No hard feelings.

whithurst in the fourth for us and i feel that show its gonna happen croyle is not wat u all are saying he is he puts up an average senior bowl week and hes a stud all the sudden lets be realistic imm looking for huff,lawson,allen,whithurst to be our top 4 picks and if it happens it is a solid draft for us the only thing that most likely wont happen is lawson that late

Dolfan4life34 said:
imm looking for huff,lawson,allen,whithurst to be our top 4 picks and if it happens it is a solid draft for us the only thing that most likely wont happen is lawson that late
That'd be awesome.

SpeedRush99 said:
Take your mock in your sig for example. If we were somehow to land Huff in the first, then Mangold was available in the 2nd, I'd take Whitehurst in the 3rd.

I'm greedy...how about Huff in the first, Mangold and Croyle in the second round...of course if we trade Ricky first.

I'll take our secondary for the next 10 years... 1)Tye Hill, cb Clemson 2)Cedric Griffen, cb, Texas 3)Charlie Whitehurst, qb, Clemson 4)Mike Degory, c, Florida 5)T 6)T 7a)Anthony Schlegel, lb Ohio St. 7b)Troy Reddick, ot Auburn 7c)Mike Espy, wr Ole Miss.

fishypete said:
I'm greedy...how about Huff in the first, Mangold and Croyle in the second round...of course if we trade Ricky first.

love that, minus the whole trading Ricky part..lol :D

again I really like fitskin's 3 round mock (in sig):

1. Michael Huff - S
2. Brodie Croyle - QB
3. Mark Setterstrom - G

If trading Ricky meant getting Mangold, then by all means, trade Ricky!

Back
Top Bottom