Croyle in the 2nd, or Whitehurst in the 3rd. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Croyle in the 2nd, or Whitehurst in the 3rd.

Croyle in the 2nd, or Whitehurst in the 3rd.

• Croyle in the 2nd

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Whitehurst in the 3rd

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
after seeing what he can do in the senior bowl i take whitehurst in the 3rd then we can address the secondary / ol needs in the 1st two rounds or a possible lb

especially with Croyle showing that he has an arm he might not be there when we draft

That sounds about right. I really like Croyle and have seen him enough times now to have a pretty good feel for what he can do. What I really like is that he knows where to go with the ball, in other words he can read defenses. He has an above average NFL arm, is a leader and a winner. He does need to put on a little weight and injuries have to be a concern.

I've only seen Whitehurst in the all-star game and he looked good. Of all the qb's in the game, he also benefited from the best protection so I didn't really get a chance to see what he does when things break down. Like his size and seems like he has a strong arm as well.

my 2 cents said:
I'll take our secondary for the next 10 years... 1)Tye Hill, cb Clemson 2)Cedric Griffen, cb, Texas 3)Charlie Whitehurst, qb, Clemson 4)Mike Degory, c, Florida 5)T 6)T 7a)Anthony Schlegel, lb Ohio St. 7b)Troy Reddick, ot Auburn 7c)Mike Espy, wr Ole Miss.

Man that would be awesome. Griffin is a heck of a player, really underrated and Hill could be a shutdown corner.

can someone give me a bio on Mangold, i have never heard of him

gimme croyle, whitehurst is too mistake prone- imo saban won't give him a sniff. give me a top flight corner in the first, and croyle in the second.

I'd take Whitehurst in the 3rd. Right now I have them rated very closely together & Whitehurst played last week at just 75%. I love his arm. There is going to be someone there in the second round that will be able to help us right away. Neither Croyle or Whitehurst is going to be able to start right away.

SpeedRush99 said:
Take your mock in your sig for example. If we were somehow to land Huff in the first, then Mangold was available in the 2nd, I'd take Whitehurst in the 3rd.
I'd live that.Huff would help our secondary a lot and Mangold would be a leader for our o-line(I think he's the best o-lineman coming out this year)and then Whitehurst would make for a great day.

Ozzy rules!!

Marino2234 said:
can someone give me a bio on Mangold, i have never heard of him
Mangold imo was the best lineman all week at Mobile.I watched him on the one on one drills and he constantly had his guy on the ground.Not only that but he's a leader and has the mean streak you'd want from your center.I'd love to get him in the 2nd and then Whitehurst in the 3rd.Greenway at 16 would be great.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom