Csonka Bracket/division Final - Elite 8 - (5) 13marino13 Vs (10) Digital | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Csonka Bracket/division Final - Elite 8 - (5) 13marino13 Vs (10) Digital

Who will make it to the Final Four?

• 13marino13

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • Digital

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hokey-pokey-prostate-sm.jpg

Three women are sitting at a bar arguing over who has the biggest vagina.
“The first girl says, ‘My boyfriend can fit a whole fist up there.’ The second girl says, ‘Ha, my boyfriend can fit two fists and a foot.’ The third girl just smiles as she slides down the bar stool.”
images

A beautiful woman walks into a bar and sits next to a guy. The dude smiles and asks "you know how I know that we're having sex tonight?"

Confused, she asks "how?"

"Because I'm stronger than you."

These battles are fun … but a bit twisted. I view myself as Captain Kirk and Marino as Spock, so this competition feels a little like "hold my beer" at a BBQ and a little like being asked down to Spock's wedding, but it seems everything's twisted, like its Amok Time!

This problem required a creative solution, so I found it like I always do.

… but I am the Captain … so I just flexed a little leadership and found a solution. If you require proof, here are some of my leadership skills.

And last of all … my command of persuasion. This is not some simple jedi mind trick (who the F*@k is a jedi?), no, this is the power to convince thought.

Hopefully I have proved my point that I am deserving of your vote. But more importantly, I hope that I have opened the door to your friendship. Cheers Finheaven, and Happy March Madness. (chirp chirp chirp) Scottie, beam our azzez up, that tap isn't running dry until my Away Team and I get a few frosty mugs ya old bastard!

Last edited:
These battles are fun … but a bit twisted. I view myself as Captain Kirk and Marino as Spock, so this competition feels a little like "hold my beer" at a BBQ and a little like being asked down to Spock's wedding, but it seems everything's twisted, like its Amok Time!

This problem required a creative solution, so I found it like I always do.

… but I am the Captain … so I just flexed a little leadership and found a solution. If you require proof, here are some of my leadership skills.

And last of all … my command of persuasion. This is not some simple jedi mind trick (who the F*@k is a jedi?), no, this is the power to convince thought.

Hopefully I have proved my point that I am deserving of your vote. But more importantly, I hope that I have opened the door to your friendship. Cheers Finheaven, and Happy March Madness. (chirp chirp chirp) Scottie, beam our azzez up, that tap isn't running dry until my Away Team and I get a few frosty mugs ya old bastard!

Where's the rest of the episode? I was watching and boom, the cable went out! Thanks Bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom