Csonka Bracket - Round 3 - Sweet 16: #9 Superphin vs #12 NBP81 | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Csonka Bracket - Round 3 - Sweet 16: #9 Superphin vs #12 NBP81

Who will go to the Quarterfinals?

• #9 Superphin

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • #12 NBP81

Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn ... I got busy at work.

4-TIME Former Commissioner Bumpus invokes his right to cast a ballot within one hour of close of round!!
... it's a little known obscure ruling, cited in the FHMM rule book under Rule 27,311 Subsection B.

I vote for superphin.

We are now tied at 18, and it looks like we're off to OT

Is this a joke or are you serious? I honestly can't tell right now.

Damn ... I got busy at work.

4-TIME Former Commissioner Bumpus invokes his right to cast a ballot within one hour of close of round!!
... it's a little known obscure ruling, cited in the FHMM rule book under Rule 27,311 Subsection B.

I vote for superphin.

We are now tied at 18, and it looks like we're off to OT
Me too I missed voting by an hour :cry

Bump isn't running this year's but he has some pull. Let me check with him. I wasn't aware he said this

Me too I missed voting by an hour :cry
If you were going to vote for SP, just let Bumpus know and we can skip OT and make him the winner of this round... I know you both vote on every matchup in every round so I dont mind if you guys want to count them in this one even if late... Just my opinion here, dont know about @superphin ?

No being honest...I want you both to move on.

No way I’d cast a winning vote...

You got the votes in the allotted time congrats.:)

If you were going to vote for SP, just let Bumpus know and we can skip OT and make him the winner of this round... I know you both vote on every matchup in every round so I dont mind if you guys want to count them in this one even if late... Just my opinion here, dont know about @superphin ?

Alloted time is alloted time in my opinion.

I'm making a ruling since I'm helping run the tournament with phins4ever. Bump missed the time frame to vote, so his vote doesn't count. Sorry @superphin but @NBP81 won the poll in the required time frame

In other words. **** @Bumpus lol

I'm making a ruling since I'm helping run the tournament with phins4ever. Bump missed the time frame to vote, so his vote doesn't count. Sorry @superphin but @NBP81 won the poll in the required time frame

In other words. **** @Bumpus lol

No apologies needed, like i said above alloted time is alloted time. Once again congratulations NBP81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom