Cue the blabbering homers about how this is fine and we just need an OC in....3.2.1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cue the blabbering homers about how this is fine and we just need an OC in....3.2.1

Finsfalife

Quiet Observer
Reaction score
We are a joke and the NFL is laughing at us. No one would want to be our OC. At least some of the locker room quit on our coach and the nation knows it. ****ing wake up and realize for once that this franchise is so far in the ****ter it is unreal.

Those people dont realize three years later we still have a horrible OL, have not developed one qb, no rb under contract and an OC that will only appeal to someone deseperate for a job.

The whole thing is a ****ing joke. This has been nothing short of a nightmare since Parcells came in and drafted a LT.

The offensive problems notwithstanding, my problem with TS is his inability to address problems proactively. Our ST's were below average in 2009 and there were serious signs of problems during preseason, yet TS did nothing until the team was embarrassed on the national stage against the Pats. He mismanaged the bottom of the roster and the O-line right up to the beginning of the season. He is a poor team manager.
As much as he supposedly micromanages he still doesn't get the best out of his players. He doesn't see the big picture it seems.
After what has transpired the past week and after some of the player comments, I just don't see how TS can function effectively next season. If Ross any common sense he would know this.

9 carries in the first half vs the bears with thigpen starting?....and dont give me that bull**** about henning being the only bad game planner. This guy cannot make game changes or game plan. That indeed is the issue, he can speak tho.....which is great.....guy in the white house speaks well too.

The Miami Dolphins are officially the lead franchise to be relocated to Los Angeles.

What else could they possibly have had in mind?

We are literally the laughing stock of the NFL right now. Who else would bring back their coach after trying to hire other people? Its a joke. I dont like Sparano as a coach, but if they would have announced after the Pats game that he was returning, I MAYBE could have stomached that. But the manner in which he was "retained" is just a ****ing joke. This franchise is a joke. Next year is going to be a total cluster****. Jesus, the players have already been talking about their dislike for the guy. Unreal man. Just unreal.

We are literally the laughing stock of the NFL right now. Who else would bring back their coach after trying to hire other people? Its a joke. I dont like Sparano as a coach, but if they would have announced after the Pats game that he was returning, I MAYBE could have stomached that. But the manner in which he was "retained" is just a ****ing joke. This franchise is a joke. Next year is going to be a total cluster****. Jesus, the players have already been talking about their dislike for the guy. Unreal man. Just unreal.

Agreed...unprofessional cluster ****, disrespectful to Tony, Poor Team decision, just all around terribly handled and executed.

It was laughable when this team did a search for a GM and retained Spielman, but in a facepalm kind of way. It was ridiculous, but did not sink to the level of outright humiliation.

But with today's decisions by team ownership & it's front office, we have crossed the rubicon.

In our division, we have an established cheater who has a black cloud hanging over his SB victories.

In our division, we have a 400lb coach who instructs the faking of injuries to gain timeouts, was half-hearted in his criticism of his coaches who intentionally tripped an opposing player, and sucks toes.

In our division, we have a team that was so down and out it was debatable whether the U.S. or Canada wanted them the least.

And yet among them all, today we are the most pathetic. It is a shameful day to be a Dolphin fan.

Back
Top Bottom