Culpepper maybe going to KC | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Culpepper maybe going to KC

Detroit, along with Oakland, is where careers go to die. Amazingly Culpepper has managed to be on both teams. I'm not knocking Daunte, just find it oddly amusing.

i wonder if Daunte does well will we still get this spew of hate towards our former player. trent green sucked for us but I dont see continuous bashing of him.

i wonder if Daunte does well will we still get this spew of hate towards our former player. trent green sucked for us but I dont see continuous bashing of him.

Dlockz. Dude. DAUNTE CULPEPPER BLOWS!!!!!!!!!

Come on man. Get real already. And you love to bash Green. Dude, Green wasnt great but, somehow you dont realize he was decent for us. True, he wasnt near as good as I had hoped, but he gave us a shot to win games. Daunte was a complete disaster for us. I dont see how you can compare the two. Daunte also cost us a 2nd round pick and more money. Youre easily the biggest Daunte lover around.

Did you seriously watch those games he played for us? The offense went NOWHERE. We couldnt move the ball at all with him in there. Then with JOEY ****ING HARRINGTON we went 5-6. Daunte cost us a decent season with the start we had with his pathetic play.

And I know youre going to throw Trents numbers out there, but face it, he threw 5 picks against that Dallas team that was 13-3. Most of those picks were late in the game when he was trying to force big plays to give us a shot. Get real man.

We couldve easily won 3 of the games Trent started for us. Booker dropped that key pass on is in the opener that cost us the game. The run D got shredded in that game too.

Trent was decent and Daunte completely blew. If you dont understand that then you dont know **** about the league. Why do you think Trent got a decent backups contract from another team and Daunte whined and went into retirement because he couldnt get a decent offer? Get real Dlockz.

Youre so good with alot of your other posts but, you continue to be completely lost about just how pathetic Daunte was with us. He BLOWS.

And Culpepper is going to blow with Detroit too. I cant wait to see them finish off a winless season with him at QB. It would be great. I need to look at their schedule. I know the teams in their division blow and are beatable, but I wonder who else they play.

Daunte was terrible during his starts. I thought it'd be good at the time, even though I was a proponent of getting Brees.

Harrington was better than Daunte...Joey F'n Harrington!

FOr the record, I still call Trent Green "oatmeal brains"

Dlockz. Dude. DAUNTE CULPEPPER BLOWS!!!!!!!!!

Come on man. Get real already. And you love to bash Green. Dude, Green wasnt great but, somehow you dont realize he was decent for us. True, he wasnt near as good as I had hoped, but he gave us a shot to win games. Daunte was a complete disaster for us. I dont see how you can compare the two. Daunte also cost us a 2nd round pick and more money. Youre easily the biggest Daunte lover around.

Did you seriously watch those games he played for us? The offense went NOWHERE. We couldnt move the ball at all with him in there. Then with JOEY ****ING HARRINGTON we went 5-6. Daunte cost us a decent season with the start we had with his pathetic play.

And I know youre going to throw Trents numbers out there, but face it, he threw 5 picks against that Dallas team that was 13-3. Most of those picks were late in the game when he was trying to force big plays to give us a shot. Get real man.

We couldve easily won 3 of the games Trent started for us. Booker dropped that key pass on is in the opener that cost us the game. The run D got shredded in that game too.

Trent was decent and Daunte completely blew. If you dont understand that then you dont know **** about the league. Why do you think Trent got a decent backups contract from another team and Daunte whined and went into retirement because he couldnt get a decent offer? Get real Dlockz.

Youre so good with alot of your other posts but, you continue to be completely lost about just how pathetic Daunte was with us. He BLOWS.

trent was just as bad, but i guess you have tunnel vision. Daunte was actually better than Green was last year. The reason for contracts have nothing to do with ability. Its like saying Deangelo Hall sucks because he got cut by the raiders. Cleo Lemon makes 3 mill a year and he sucks also and has never been better than Culpepper. we all know you hate Daunte but Green in reality was no better at qb than him and actually had a worse record.

Also as you can see Daunte stuck to his guns and did wait for a team that would give him a chance to start turning down backup offers from other teams so love him or hate him he is consistent.

trent was just as bad, but i guess you have tunnel vision. Daunte was actually better than Green was last year. The reason for contracts have nothing to do with ability. Its like saying Deangelo Hall sucks because he got cut by the raiders. Cleo Lemon makes 3 mill a year and he sucks also and has never been better than Culpepper. we all know you hate Daunte but Green in reality was no better at qb than him and actually had a worse record.

Also as you can see Daunte stuck to his guns and did wait for a team that would give him a chance to start turning down backup offers from other teams so love him or hate him he is consistent.

Hall sucks because he was getting constantly burned week in week out for the Raiders.

Pepper and Green came in with two different sets of expectations. Culpepper = Super Bowl, Green = Band Aid. Green never whined to the media after he overstayed his welcome and moped around like a stupid 10 tear old. Plus Green never punked us in Silver and Black and pointed at his knee like a smug jackass. I wish Duante nothing but a visit from Tonya Harding and another shattered knee.

Pepper and Green came in with two different sets of expectations. Culpepper = Super Bowl, Green = Band Aid. Green never whined to the media after he overstayed his welcome and moped around like a stupid 10 tear old. Plus Green never punked us in Silver and Black and pointed at his knee like a smug jackass. I wish Duante nothing but a visit from Tonya Harding and another shattered knee.

I couldn't have said it any better myself. Say what you want about Trent, but Trent Green wasn't brought here to be the savior, unlike Dumbte. Trent was brought in to man the quarterback helm until Beck was ready. Dumbte was supposed to be the long term answer. Yes, Trent Green failed. But Dumbte, failed even worse. Hell, had Travis Daniels not picked off that Kerry Collins pass in the final moments of the game against the Titans, Dumbte would have been a winless quarterback as well.

saban screwed culpepper...but he will do okay in detriot considering they have calvin johnson which is just a better randy moss detriot will still lose but with more points...

Daunte Culpepper will get his first start as a Lion against Jacksonville Jaguar this weekend. It will be interesting to see whether he can save a team already fallen completely apart. He has received at least 80% of all snaps on offence this week.

It also means again that the former Michigan State QB Drew Stanton will be overlooked. Is he really that bad as it could suggest? Thought he was their future starter for them!

Back
Top Bottom