Culpepper means Croyle? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Culpepper means Croyle?

Terror

Owner of the TerrorShop
Reaction score
I remember hearing Saban say he is going to draft a QB no matter what, but do you thiink this Cpep moves supports us drafting Croyle? I think its a great idea, especially because Croyle is considered a project and needs to bulk up some, so he will have plenty of time to learn under Cpep. Thoughts? I think this could work. However, this does not mean we just got our franchise Q, who will be our next, I just for some reason thought this all fits together.

You think he'll still be around by the 3rd round? I have a feeling he'll be gone by the 2nd but if still there he'd be a good pick.

Terror said:
I remember hearing Saban say he is going to draft a QB no matter what, but do you thiink this Cpep moves supports us drafting Croyle? I think its a great idea, especially because Croyle is considered a project and needs to bulk up some, so he will have plenty of time to learn under Cpep. Thoughts? I think this could work. However, this does not mean we just got our franchise Q, who will be our next, I just for some reason thought this all fits together.

No I actually think Croyle will go to Minnesota in the 2nd with our pick. Iorny huh

since Croyle will probally go in the 2nd round, I'd be happy with Jacobs in the 3rd/4th...

croyle will def be gone i think we will have to go with the best corner first unless greenway is there then we will take him and maybe mangold but i doubt that it seems like saban likes mckinney. 3rd round i beleive we will pick the best lineman/saftey/corner available those are pretty much the biggest needs. 4th i believe saban will go with a wide reciever to take the place of gilmore. rounds 5, 6, and 7 probably best defensive players available in in all of those rounds with maybe a guard slippin in because i believe we have a couple picks around.

thats all pending on if we sign no1 else its still so early to see what we'll do still got plenty FA left

Back
Top Bottom