Culver vs Restelli.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Culver vs Restelli....

Culver has been a solid back up. He is nothing special, but I don't think he is a liability either. I wouldn't replace him just because somebody dropped an interception in the fourth quarter of a pre season game.

If they are both competing for the special teams, Restelli is out playing him. If Restelli can close the gap on Culver playing safety, he will probably take the spot. Culver has been fading and is nothing special...he can be replaced.

I would think most Dolphin's fans would know who is on the team at any given time.....even the most obscure players. Some of these guys might just make the team.

During this time of the year there is plent of "camp fodder" that comes through. No point in remembering a guy's name who will be gone next week. Unless they are a known name, or do something in a game or training camp to stand out...then I could care less who they are. As of now, I haven't heard about one thing from the training camp reports on this guy and I didn't notice him do anything in the last game...so, no, I don't know who he is...and at this point I don't care...

Back
Top Bottom