current power rankings: we are a bit higher than TJ's rankings on Monday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

current power rankings: we are a bit higher than TJ's rankings on Monday

I do think Indy was in the bag... the d was demoralized after that t-buck int. we could have put that one away... oh well

well...it looked like we had a great shot at beating the Colts...The Pats game...we lost...we freakin blew it and that game has come back to haunt us.

so far...the ball has not bounced our way...we have had ONE very bad calls at a "CRITICAL" time that was a factor...

Game 1...that bogus holding call on Randy McMichael...Ricky ran it for a 45 yard TD...only to have it called back...that hurt us!!!

Game 2....home vs. the Pats...see I don't blame the dirt infield at all...Mare gets paid a lot of $$$ to make field goals...he had two shots from the 30-35 yard line and he did not come through...ya one was blocked but the other he shanked...

Game 3...home vs. the Colts...yes...I was there for that one...my first fins home game...I live in Connecticut and was so siked for this game...when T-Buck got the int...I was going crazy...Dwight Freeney made a great play for the Colts to seal it for them.

So we could say that we could be 11-1...laugh all you want Pats fans but we could but the fact is....we are not!!!

I know...there were a couple of games that we could have lost but we won...see the other team did not lose...we won...

The Ravens game...Mare missed a FG again...the ball did bounce our way when Lewis fumbled but we took advantage of that and won...we played a little better than the Ravens and deserved to win.

The Skins game...it was apparant that if Fiedler started that game...it may have not been a contest at all...but again we still won and the other team did not lose the game...we won it...Our SP screwed up and Newsome fumbled...so did the Skins return guy fumble which helped us clinch the 1 point victory when McKnight recovered.

All the other games...we really controlled the game...Jets, Bills, Giants, Jags, Chargers, and Cowboys.

The only game we really got beat in was vs. the Titans.

Forget about the past I guess and move on...plus...i'd rather have the ball bounce our way towards the end of the season...

Hey...the Pats are 10-2 and as much as I hate them (living in CT) they have beat some quality opponents this season...I do have respect for them...and I expect Sunday's game to be a dogfight!!!

Go Fins!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Game 1...that bogus holding call on Randy McMichael...Ricky ran it for a 45 yard TD...only to have it called back...that hurt us!!!

hell, i didn't even know about that. that is one game i didn't see. we were camping that weekend!:(

I forgot that, so we ACTUALLY did win the texans game, because the league apologized the following tuesday.

Originally posted by Section126
I forgot that, so we ACTUALLY did win the texans game, because the league apologized the following tuesday.
crap, as far as i'm concerned, an apology don't get it!:(

Actually...we lost b/c our record was 0-1 going into the Jets game....ya...you could say that we could have won or had a better chance to win...the league did apologize but that did us no good...so who gives a s!@t about the apology!!!

Bad calls are part of the game and for some DAMN reason...they usually go against Miami.

Kind of like that stupid call on J. Fletcher last year in New England...WTF...if anything...that should have been Pass Interferance on the WR for the Pats...that also came at a critical time.

IMO...the REFs have been getting worse and worse every year.

So my advice to the Fins would be...don't let the stupid a$$ refs determine the outcome of the game or have an impact on the outcome of the game...get a big lead Fins and take matters into your own hands.

Go Fins!!!

well...it was a good idea to go camping!!! That holding call totally sucked but i don't want to bitch b/c some Pats fan may say that i need to stop crying about it...

Go Fins!!!

So my advice to the Fins would be...don't let the stupid a$$ refs determine the outcome of the game or have an impact on the outcome of the game...get a big lead Fins and take matters into your own hands.

Go Fins!!!
i read where the whole crew that did the seattle/baltimore game was fired!:confused:

well...it looked like we had a great shot at beating the Colts...The Pats game...we lost...we freakin blew it and that game has come back to haunt us.

so far...the ball has not bounced our way...we have had ONE very bad calls at a "CRITICAL" time that was a factor...

Game 2....home vs. the Pats...see I don't blame the dirt infield at all...Mare gets paid a lot of $$$ to make field goals...he had two shots from the 30-35 yard line and he did not come through...ya one was blocked but the other he shanked...

Game 3...home vs. the Colts...yes...I was there for that one...my first fins home game...I live in Connecticut and was so siked for this game...when T-Buck got the int...I was going crazy...Dwight Freeney made a great play for the Colts to seal it for them.

So we could say that we could be 11-1...laugh all you want Pats fans but we could but the fact is....we are not!!!

I know...there were a couple of games that we could have lost but we won...see the other team did not lose...we won...

The Ravens game...Mare missed a FG again...the ball did bounce our way when Lewis fumbled but we took advantage of that and won...we played a little better than the Ravens and deserved to win.

The Skins game...it was apparant that if Fiedler started that game...it may have not been a contest at all...but again we still won and the other team did not lose the game...we won it...Our SP screwed up and Newsome fumbled...so did the Skins return guy fumble which helped us clinch the 1 point victory when McKnight recovered.

All the other games...we really controlled the game...Jets, Bills, Giants, Jags, Chargers, and Cowboys.

The only game we really got beat in was vs. the Titans.

Forget about the past I guess and move on...plus...i'd rather have the ball bounce our way towards the end of the season...

Hey...the Pats are 10-2 and as much as I hate them (living in CT) they have beat some quality opponents this season...I do have respect for them...and I expect Sunday's game to be a dogfight!!!

Go Fins!!!

Officials botched nine calls in the Texans game. They admitted to blowing that game. We lost 7 points from the Ricky TD. Mare also missed another 35 yarder off the dirt in that game that would have sealed the "W" as well.

1. Mare personally cost us the Patriots game. Make 1 of 2 from 35 yards and we win.
2. Mare + the officials + overconfidence cost us the Texans game. Fix any of these three, we win.
3. W. Smith + B. Griese cost us the Colts game. Freeney worked the rookie, but Griese should have been watching for Freeney as he was heavily pressured all day by him.
4. Tennessee kicked our butts, but injuries to Zach, Surtain, and Fiedler didn't help matters much either. Griese gave 'em several scores.

Griese was a turnover machine against the Colts and Titans, and his lack of pocket presence was very much exposed in these games. Fiedler is much better in our system.

wow...what a nice A$$ on her...out of a scale of 1-10...10 being exceptional...she gets a 13...for magnificent.

anymore pics of Vida Guerra...is that her name?

doesn't vida guerra mean a life of war in english?

Go Fins!!!

i think the only game we really can look as a give away was the pats game, as we had the the chance to win it with a kick, the colts game sure we had the ball on the colts 20 yard line but still needed a TD to win so we should be 9-3 right now and lead the divisíon, but we need to stop to look at the past, we have 4 more games that we really need to win to get in, IMO

God bless that Vida..sal that is her real name shes cuban and man are we proud of her! I think she should try out for the phins cheerleading squad... although I dont think she can jump very high with that fine rumo weighing her down.

Back
Top Bottom