Current Roster going into the 2006 Season so far.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Current Roster going into the 2006 Season so far....

question, if you guys don't mind..

alot of people are saying cut to eric wilson.. is this an honest opinon of many here? If so, do you think he is going to NFL-e or cut outright??

My favourite team is the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and he played like a maniac while here.. tons of heart and a crazy motor. he even played both sides of the ball for like 4 games.

if anyone knows what his status might end up for 2006, please lemme know.

anyone? come on.. deseperate for good news here.. my team got shellacked last season defensively and, even knowing he is listed as an o-liner here for you guys, he kicked some serious tail for us as a nose tackle.

Roster updated. It's sad to See Damion McIntosh and Sam Madison gone. I'm a little numb on Tebucky Jones. As for Reggie Howard... don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya!

this is true, but I mean, yourself.. what do you think? will he still be around? do you know of who I am speaking about??

bomberfan said:
this is true, but I mean, yourself.. what do you think? will he still be around? do you know of who I am speaking about??

I know who you're speaking about. I doubt Eric Wilson gets cut though. He's very good depth at the guard position.

ok this isnt even close you have guys on the roster that are FA. Sammy Morris is a FA, Alonzo Ephraim want tendered and thus is a FA, Jones was cut, Schulters is a FA, Mitchel is a FA I believe, so is Bell.

Nicky Napoleon said:
ok this isnt even close you have guys on the roster that are FA. Sammy Morris is a FA, Alonzo Ephraim want tendered and thus is a FA, Jones was cut, Schulters is a FA, Mitchel is a FA I believe, so is Bell.

Mitchell is signed as well as Bell. Schulters and Morris I'll keep until I'm sure they resign or not.

Back
Top Bottom