Current Roster going into the 2006 Season so far.... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Current Roster going into the 2006 Season so far....

I may be a Canes fan, but that list clip was sweet. The part where that one DB that got leveled was priceless.

That was a clip of qunicy wilson, he now plays for the Falcons i believe...

But like i said, Kay-Jay is and always will be my favorite player...

Those two freshman from WVU, steve slaton and pat white..maybe you've heard of them. They won WVU a sugar Bowl Trophy not to long ago

WestVirginiaFan said:
That was a clip of qunicy wilson, he now plays for the Falcons i believe...

But like i said, Kay-Jay is and always will be my favorite player...

Those two freshman from WVU, steve slaton and pat white..maybe you've heard of them. They won WVU a sugar Bowl Trophy not to long ago

I have.

I really like our roster already, and it can only get better. Saban will make sure of that

Silverphin said:
Defensive Linemen:

61. Orrin Thompson
95. Howard Green
75. Manuel Wright
90. Jeff Zgonina
91. Vonnie Holliday
92. Kevin Vickerson
93. Kevin Carter
94. Keith Traylor
96. David Bowens
97. John Denney (Though he is only listed as a Long Snapper)
98. Matt Roth
99. Jason Taylor
76. Josh Shaw (signed [again] as of 3/20)

Your Sig:
Miami Dolphins currently allocated to Europe: Brock Berlin, QB (Hamburg Sea Devils), Matt Sinclair, LB (Frankfurt Galaxy), Art Thomas, CB (Amsterdam Admirals), Chris Davis, WR (Frankfurt Galaxy), Orrin Thompson, OL (Berlin Thunder), Siddeeq Shabazz, S (Rhein Fire), Ola Kimrin, K (Rhein Fire)

You need to change Orrin Thompson from Defensive line to offensive line.

KingCrowder said:
Your Sig:
Miami Dolphins currently allocated to Europe: Brock Berlin, QB (Hamburg Sea Devils), Matt Sinclair, LB (Frankfurt Galaxy), Art Thomas, CB (Amsterdam Admirals), Chris Davis, WR (Frankfurt Galaxy), Orrin Thompson, OL (Berlin Thunder), Siddeeq Shabazz, S (Rhein Fire), Ola Kimrin, K (Rhein Fire)

You need to change Orrin Thompson from Defensive line to offensive line.

Good catch.

Back
Top Bottom