Cutler will fall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler will fall

super_slash

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
the more I listen to Randy Cross, the more I believe that Cutler's star will continue to diminish

teams will start to wake up and contemplate trading down

who knows how far he will fall, but the Phins will find him easier to get

super_slash said:
the more I listen to Randy Cross, the more I believe that Cutler's star will continue to diminish

teams will start to wake up and contemplate trading down

who knows how far he will fall, but the Phins will find him easier to get

Lesson to learn, stop listening to Randy Cross, he's hardly a QB guru.

you don't need to be a QB guru to have a finger on the pulse of NFL teams. not that he does, but maybe.

I didnt hear Randy say anything about that ( I guess you heard that on NFL radio) but all hes probably saying is that the hype will die down.

Hes not going to be the first or second QB taken, or be a top 10 pick. Guys like Cutler just dont go that high.

Cutler still has a lot to prove. All we really know he can do right now is throw hard and we all know it takes more than that to make it in the NFL. Heck AJ Feeley could throw hard.

I think Detroit and Arizona will both pass on him since the latest developings, making Cutler fall right into Miami's lap. Martz is going to try to resurrect Harrington, and Warner would not have inked that deal if he knew he was going to be a 'groomer' yet again.

Jnaledu3 said:
I didnt hear Randy say anything about that ( I guess you heard that on NFL radio) but all hes probably saying is that the hype will die down.

Hes not going to be the first or second QB taken, or be a top 10 pick. Guys like Cutler just dont go that high.

Cutler still has a lot to prove. All we really know he can do right now is throw hard and we all know it takes more than that to make it in the NFL. Heck AJ Feeley could throw hard.

I think Detroit and Arizona will both pass on him since the latest developings, making Cutler fall right into Miami's lap. Martz is going to try to resurrect Harrington, and Warner would not have inked that deal if he knew he was going to be a 'groomer' yet again.

I am starting to believe the same thing. Once Martz was hired, I pretty much crossed off Detroit. Now the news of Warner resigning pretty much moves Zona off the list drafting a qb too.

So I agree he may be there at 16. I am curious what Saban/Mueller really think of him. I wonder if he will take him.

Oboy said:
I am starting to believe the same thing. Once Martz was hired, I pretty much crossed off Detroit. Now the news of Warner resigning pretty much moves Zona off the list drafting a qb too.

So I agree he may be there at 16. I am curious what Saban/Mueller really think of him. I wonder if he will take him.

Should be interesting for sure. This draft is gonna be great.

Cutler probably won't fail, but with all the hype it might seem like he has because of the grand expectations.

daniel3 said:
Cutler probably won't fail, but with all the hype it might seem like he has because of the grand expectations.

Fail or Fall?

Jnaledu3 said:

I wouldn't count out the Cardinals yet.

Kurt Warner is 34 years old signing a 3 year contract with Arizona. Something we all expected, 3 years is pretty much what he has left (well, more like 1 year). In his 10 games started, he threw 11 TD's and 9 INT's. He was also out with injury by the end of the season.

Everyone knows it, I know it. Kurt Warner does not have what he had in the Super Bowl back in 98-99.

Do you really think that Arizona will rely 100% on Kurt Warner? And after he's done, who will replace him? Aren't they trying to be contenders for years to come? Don't count out the possibility of them drafting a QB. As much as most of these homers really want a QB in the first round for Miami, it's still a possibility that Arizona will try to grab a QB.

Guess what? In June of 2004, Tommy Maddox signed a 3 year contract extension through 2007. The Steelers still picked up Ben Roethlisberger in the 15th pick at the first round. Maddox was also the starter of the 2004 season, and then after injury, got replaced by the rookie, Ben Roethlisberger.

That 3 year contract extension was worth up to 11 million pending on the number of starts and playing time.

yes the warner signing doesn't really say much. they could still take cutler. of course, when pittsburgh took roethlisberger, it was considered a big steal, so cutler would have to improve his stock for the pick to be a "steal." otherwise, i think the cardinals are in the same mindset as miami, which is to win NOW.

I am normally not a Cross fan(he is a fin hater)

but I'll guess that he knows more about the NFL than people here

Back
Top Bottom