Cutler's personality | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler's personality

dolfan3431

Wanna hit?
Reaction score
someone on here said cutler has a big ego and a bad pesonality so they want Croyle instead is this true?

I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe he has a bad personality. I'm sure his ego has grown since he started moving up the draft boards, but it would be hard for him to play at Vanderbilt if he was an arrogant jerk to begin with.

I have not heard that either and as much as I would like to believe he is a jerk so we don't draft. However I gurantee he is not worse than J.P. Losman was when he came out and apperently almost everyone in the Bills locker room does not like him either.

some people here have apparently started a rumor that he has a bad attitude. fabricated from nothing, much like their opinions of his actual play.

I heard him on the Herd (Colin Cowhurd) about 2 weeks ago. He was very subdued and intelligent. I really didnt hear any arrogance actually quite the oposite, but hard to tell over the radio.....

dolfan3431 said:
someone on here said cutler has a big ego and a bad pesonality so they want Croyle instead is this true?

I'm sure than when Saban picks him he'll be the best thing since sliced bread:sidelol: .

I have never heard he had a attitude problem. From what I have read he is intellegent and has great moxie and really knows how to take charge of a huddle.

dolfan3431 said:

That song from Living Colour starting playing in my head... "Cult of Personality". Big Ego is not necessarily a bad thing unless it totally effects his decision making. I don't think we will ever know who Saban wants, he doesn't say much. I think they will pick Cutler and if he is not available I think they look at the rest ... starting with Croyle, then Whitehurst, possibly Jacobs.

I posted a thread on this last week. During the senior bowl he made some comments when compared to the other QB's and didnt play well. His comments seemed arrogant to some and confident to others. AN ESPN commentator said he should just shut up and play. I think that was wrong, he was probably trying to advertise himself to those that dont know him. Also the fact he had to carry a bad team may have taken a toll on him, I cant blame him for it. All things considered I think Vince Young would win the ****y contest for all QBs in the draft. I like confidence, but not the TO type. Cutler is turning enough heads to go before 16, so all of those fans who pray to draft Cutler should be willing to pay big to get him. I dont think hes that good to trade up for. Huff or Moss in the 1st.....Croyle in the 2nd!!!!!
:dolphins: :dolphins: :D :sidelol: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Rubbin420 said:
I posted a thread on this last week. During the senior bowl he made some comments when compared to the other QB's and didnt play well. His comments seemed arrogant to some and confident to others. AN ESPN commentator said he should just shut up and play. I think that was wrong, he was probably trying to advertise himself to those that dont know him. Also the fact he had to carry a bad team may have taken a toll on him, I cant blame him for it. All things considered I think Vince Young would win the ****y contest for all QBs in the draft. I like confidence, but not the TO type. Cutler is turning enough heads to go before 16, so all of those fans who pray to draft Cutler should be willing to pay big to get him. I dont think hes that good to trade up for. Huff or Moss in the 1st.....Croyle in the 2nd!!!!!
:dolphins: :dolphins: :D :sidelol: :dolphins: :dolphins:
What day/time was this? I taped the Senior Bowl practices on ESPN, so I can watch the practice and get an exact quote for you guys.

Flyer22 said:
What day/time was this? I taped the Senior Bowl practices on ESPN, so I can watch the practice and get an exact quote for you guys.

I've been asking for his source for 2 weeks.

I have stated that Cutler's interview on the sideline of the senior bowl was a little arrogance showing in his words, not his actions. He basically blew off teh question about having a bad day so far and said the scouts have liked what they have seen from him all week so.........yadda yadda yadda. My interpretation of that is that the scouts are in his head basically. He believes he is great now besides not looking so good when the stage was all set for him to look great. thats all. I find that to be a little arrogant in his words and his thought process, not in his actions. I think Losman is a bit more in his actions and the way he carries himself.

I think cutler can be a very good QB. I also think Brodie Croyle will too. Thats it. Thats how I feel about. I wont be crying if we draft Cutler, but I wont be claiming that he is great before he actually proves it either.

He's always believed he was great...and he has every right to. Every good quarterback believes he's great. There was nothing wrong with his sideline interview.

I have not heard any complaints about his personality, so it should be a non-issue...nowhere near the issue it was for Losman, for instance.

Back
Top Bottom