Cutlers Senior Season Game Stats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutlers Senior Season Game Stats

I was not impressed with him when we played Vandy this year. His offensive line was horrid, I've never seen a QB get hit so much, but still, I didn't see a top 10 draft pick in him. That was the only Vandy game I watched this year though, and obviously our talent vs. Vandy's was overwhelming, his receivers couldn't get open or catch the ball.

LSUPhinFan said:
I was not impressed with him when we played Vandy this year. His offensive line was horrid, I've never seen a QB get hit so much, but still, I didn't see a top 10 draft pick in him. That was the only Vandy game I watched this year though, and obviously our talent vs. Vandy's was overwhelming, his receivers couldn't get open or catch the ball.
how could you think any QB would look good in those conditions?

LSUPhinFan said:

If this wasn't meant to be humorous...

Crowder52 said:
If this wasn't meant to be humorous...

LOL, how come it took you so long? OL couldn't block, he got slapped around, WR's couldn't get open, WR's couldn't catch... Sorry, next time I'll make it more clear.

vince young would make vandy look good if he was there, unlike someone

primetime23 said:
vince young would make vandy look good if he was there, unlike someone

Yeah and Michael Robinson is a 2nd round QB, right? :shakeno:

Juan Cribbs said:
i would love to see young behind vanderbilt's line. :lol:

Ditto, especially in th SEC with their schedule.

Take a look at his stats against two of the better teams, LSU and Georgia. They are pretty bad.

Yeah he had a good game against Florida and beat Tennessee, but neither of those teams were as good as usual last year.

what blows my mind is that they lost to kentucky with cutler throwing 5 td's and no interceptions. How the hell does that happen? This is Kentucky we are talking about here. He looks up and down a bit but he has the tools. I just dont understand how greatness is being projected.

finfan54 said:
what blows my mind is that they lost to kentucky with cutler throwing 5 td's and no interceptions. How the hell does that happen? This is Kentucky we are talking about here. He looks up and down a bit but he has the tools. I just dont understand how greatness is being projected.

Its called no defense. That game was ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom